Deafheaven - New Bermuda

Day 26:

Still no sign of Black Deluxe. Beginning to lose hope. Supplies are running low. Torrented FLAC files are now the only thing keeping me alive. Not sure how much longer I'll survive here. Some nights, the spot gloss varnish haunts me in my dreams.

Had a message from the supplier to say customers wouldn't receive the black deluxe variant until mid to late November... Hopefully the pressing doesn't get pushed back further!

The folks over at Anti- Records have informed us that there is yet another delay on the Deafheaven New Bermuda colored vinyl. We are being told that we will have the records by November 13th, at which point we will begin shipping orders.

Again, this is completely out of our hands, but once we receive the records we will begin to ship everything out immediately. We understand how frustrating this can be. We offer our sincerest apologies. Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,

Kings Road Merch

[email protected]

They had records in Chicago last night...but they weren't the tour variant. Didn't get a chance to ask which they were, but likely something from the Euro press, as the sleeves were clearly not embossed.

the white/black swirl indie exclusive is a US press and doesn't have the embossed jacket. seems more likely they would have that at shows than a Euro variant.

the white/black swirl indie exclusive is a US press and doesn't have the embossed jacket. seems more likely they would have that at shows than a Euro variant.

That definitely makes more sense. I didn't realize there was a US variant that didn't have the "deluxe" jacket. There's way too many variants of this goddamn thing to keep track of.