PO Now: Sigur Ros "Takk" Repress

still keeping my fingers crossed for amazon.it, have received neither a confirmation nor a cancellation so far.. anyone else??

No, but the date on Amazon UK is listed as being 27th, so I'm guessing amazon.it won't be dispatching at least until then either. I suspect they might have some stock, or be getting some, as they've hiked the price up, as they did with ( ) once they had stock of that. 

Just got a call from Sonic Boom saying my copy is in at $74... yikes!

Cancelled my SB hold and gonna wait on my WMP order at $60 CAD. Should of just held my faith in .ca!

I get that, however .ca has screwed me on many a limited release, I usually just buy local now, I assume Takk will be $75.00 at a local shop however .ca is currently 59.55, for the $15.00 difference I would prefer to be able to inspect, buy and listen to it immediately. 

I get that, however .ca has screwed me on many a limited release, I usually just buy local now, I assume Takk will be $75.00 at a local shop however .ca is currently 59.55, for the $15.00 difference I would prefer to be able to inspect, buy and listen to it immediately. 

I agree. I usually save my .ca orders for those dime a dozen records.

So I cancelled my .ca order as soon as I was able to get it through Vinyl Me, Please at $62 CAD. $74 from my indie store was before tax, so it actually comes out to closer to $85. 

VMP generally does fairly well at their packaging so I'm comfortable with waiting a couple more weeks to save $23 bucks (i.e., another record :) ). 

Thanks for everything YOU do for us! Absolutely the best.

Nothing but love for the Moose. Always done me right.  My order for this with them shipped just the other day.

Backed. Bull Moose is great.

thanks for being the legit best

Thanks so much, all of you. I'm going sneak a little hint here, just for you. The big vinyl discount sale we usually have on Cyber Monday will begin on Sunday. Is there anything you've been looking at that always has been just a little too expensive? Maybe I can help you out. shhhhh

Thanks so much, all of you. I'm going sneak a little hint here, just for you. The big vinyl discount sale we usually have on Cyber Monday will begin on Sunday. Is there anything you've been looking at that always has been just a little too expensive? Maybe I can help you out. shhhhh

I'll prepare my bank account :)

i received my copy from Bullmoose today. was very surprised as i got no shipping confirmation or anything. i am not complaining. very happy to finally own this.

You will usually get an email that it shipped. Pro tip: log in, view your orders, hit the Track button to get the tracking number.

Ooh. If you can somehow markdown the Unwound Empire boxset, that'd be killer.

You'll have to check Sunyay:)

Color me excited.

Also wanted to gladly report that my copy just showed up from Bull Moose, and it was packaged in a tank-of-a-mailer with no shortage of padding inside.  Zero seam splits, and nothing that can be considered a corner dent or ding.  I don't know if I just got lucky... but after the suspicion / talk of easily-damageable jackets, I'm pretty elated to own an immaculate copy of this thing.  Not even miffed that I paid a good bit more than $26, either.  It's beautiful and well worth the wait over the years.  It'll be a bit before I can spin it, but it feels good just to see it residing on my shelf with the rest of the Sigur Rós collection.  My "one of these days..." record list feels naked now that I've finally checked this one off of it.

Mine also arrived today, looks amaze, but can't spin til tomorrow. Very happy to gaze upon it til then. Regardless of sales, you really need that Unwound Empire box - best of the bunch imo, and that's no small task!

Yeah, it's easily the set of the bunch that I was most excited for.  I have no idea why I haven't grabbed it yet – I think it was announced so far in advance that my hype just kind of tapered, and I've been able to take a breath and scope out the best deal at this point.  Soon.  Very soon.