PO Now: Sigur Ros "Takk" Repress

Up for preorder on Bull Moose:

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/20799714/sigur-ros-takk-deluxe-180g-vinyl-2x-lp-etched-10

2LP and 10", so it seems like it's gonna be the same as the OG. This excites me.

FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE ITS INITIAL RELEASE, THE VINYL RECORD COMES PACKAGED ON 2 X 12-INCH, PLUS 1 X ONE-SIDED ETCHED 10-INCH. THE ALBUM ARTWORK IS THE ORIGINAL DEBOSSED AND DIE-CUT SLEEVE, WITH PRINTED INNERBAGS, ALL DONE TO THE BAND’S EXACTING SPECIFICATIONS. ALL VINYL IS 180 GRAM.

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOU ORDER TAKK.. AND ( ) DURING THE PRE-SALE PERIOD, BOTH ITEMS WILL BE HELD UNTIL THEY ARE BOTH READY TO SHIP.

WE DO OUR BEST TO ASSURE THAT YOUR VINYL REACHES YOU IN THE BEST POSSIBLE CONDITION, BUT GIVEN THE FACT THESE ARE BEING HANDLED AND TRANSPORTED WORLDWIDE SMALL CORNER DINGS AND MINOR SEAM SPLITS MAY OCCASIONALLY OCCUR. IF YOU'RE A COLLECTOR WHO REQUIRES MINT CONDITION WE RECOMMEND PICKING UP OUR RELEASES FROM YOUR LOCAL RECORD STORE.

Up now at the band's store: http://sigur-ros-store.com/music/sig050033-sigur-ros-takk-2x12-10-vinyl/

Also, October 1st ship date.

I'm not hurrying my shit over this since it's far from my favorite of theirs, but this is great news considering how many people on this board were (in)patiently waiting for this repress to happen.

Far from your favorite? I'm all for opinions but that's a bold statement. I think AB is their only other album that holds a candle to Takk

Far from your favorite? I'm all for opinions but that's a bold statement. I think AB is their only other album that holds a candle to Takk

This is in fact my third favorite of theirs, but there is a huge gap between this in the two that came before it. Many of the songs always sounded quite lackluster to me, but i will surely listen to this pretty soon since the last time I did is like five years ago.