Any interest in a VPI 16.5 Record Cleaning Machine?

Somebody needs to buy this.  It is an AWESOME machine and your records will sound much much better.  I love mine!

Your stylus and ears will thank you for cleaning your records.

These sell for $650 now, FYI.  Build quality is so good that people have had them for over 20 years and these machines still work like new.

probably a stupid question but do you guys run new records through these record cleaners? it seems just a nice brush would do and use the cleaner on second hand and dollar bin grabs. just curious because i'm interested in this after watching youtube videos...haha

Absolutely. New records still have the mold release solution along with dust and debris from the pressing plant. I clean both new and old records before they hit my turntable.

I have a Vpi 16.5 and can say 100% it's worth the cost. You probably won't find a better deal either.

Absolutely. New records still have the mold release solution along with dust and debris from the pressing plant. I clean both new and old records before they hit my turntable.

I have a Vpi 16.5 and can say 100% it's worth the cost. You probably won't find a better deal either.

So do you also clean each record after every play as well?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...