Identification of received old vinyl

Hi,

I have received a few old vinyl from 50's and because I am total ignorant to the topic of vinyl I dont know if there are any walue in those discs. I wanted to decorate with them my room but it might be foolish to do so with some interesting vinyl. Could you take a look on them? 

Bing Crosby - s1: Mule Train; s2:Dear Hearts and Gentle People

Enrico Caruso -s1: The lost chord; s2: Ombra Mai Fu - Largo - his master voice;

Ken Griffin - s1: Cuckoo WAltz ; s2 You can't be trije, dear - Victory

Bonnie Lou - s1: Dancing with someone s2 seven lonely days - Parloponone

Jean Campbell - No one will ever know; Eternally - Parlophone

Les Allen with Mrs Allem and NOrman - Little Man, You've had a busy day; Radio Requests, - Columbia

Kammersanger C.Richard Tauber - Chant Hindou Hindou Lied; Aus der Jugendzeit - Odeon

Victor Silvester and his ballroom orchestra - The valeta; St. Bernard Waltz - Parlophone

Tango Orkest Malando - Senuelo; Ole Guapa; Decca

Dirk Schafer - Fantaisie impromptu; Soeur Monique - Columbia

The pinetoppers with marlin sisters -blue canary; Mama What'll I do? - Coral

Guus Jansen - till I Waltz again with you; Little red monkey - Omega

99.999999% of all records out there aren't worth a dime. I've checked three random records of your list on discogs and they do not belong to the other 0.000001%.

Frame them, use them as trivets, melt them and shape beautiful bowls or lamp shades. The possibilities are infinite. Have fun!

99.999999% of all records out there aren't worth a dime. I've checked three random records of your list on discogs and they do not belong to the other 0.000001%.

Frame them, use them as trivets, melt them and shape beautiful bowls or lamp shades. The possibilities are infinite. Have fun!

You forgot using them as frisbees or weapons for dealing with zombies, even more fun