ORMOLYCKA Love & Hate Thread

Got the three sided tapes in today. This binder is pretty slick. 

H72WUIi.jpgXS9DDD6.jpg

pH8iRhm.jpg

really wish i grabbed this when it was up.

funds were kinda available at the time but i was feeling skeptical about ordering through them again

glad yours came in! did anyone grab one of those Nickelus F and Shawn Kemp tapes? i found out about it after they were gone and reeeaallly want a copy. that release is so dope!

It shipped a couple weeks ago, 3 weeks after the shipping label was made which did update so those waiting might wanna check if the tracking updated. Only 100 or so were made, not sure why he didnt ship em all at once. Its like he's shipping em 20 at a time or something. The B-sides are all just the A-side played in reverse. Not exactly listenable.

ALRIGHT! So apparently ORMOLYCKA is getting the LUM Boxset vinyl in Decemember.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CP4b-1yWEAASmwy.jpg:large

I asked on the LUM Facebook if the box set was ever coming out or i got robbed and someone posted that and large amount of people said to just keep waiting. I guess they were more aware of the situation that I am.

• 3 weeks later...

I was lucky enough to catch LUM's set last night in LA, the muthafucka was throwing all his merch into the crowd during the set, Trick Dice tapes, Playaz Circle tapes, Side 3 Redux tapes, I saw a Side 1/Side 2 binder boxset get thrown out, multiple shirts and hats, it was madness, I came ready to buy everything and got nothing, however I did record the full set (24 min) and will be editing it due to bass/crowd noise, I'll send anyone a link if interested in listening, he played like 2 tracks off Oblivion Access.. shit was life-changing.

I was lucky enough to catch LUM's set last night in LA, the muthafucka was throwing all his merch into the crowd during the set, Trick Dice tapes, Playaz Circle tapes, Side 3 Redux tapes, I saw a Side 1/Side 2 binder boxset get thrown out, multiple shirts and hats, it was madness, I came ready to buy everything and got nothing, however I did record the full set (24 min) and will be editing it due to bass/crowd noise, I'll send anyone a link if interested in listening, he played like 2 tracks off Oblivion Access.. shit was life-changing.

Id love to hear the set!! Watched some clips on instagram, looked pretty insane. Colt45 cans being whipped into the crowd, new songs sound good from what I heard. Happy you had a good time, these last minute parties/shows can be a bit of a clusterfuck. Necro apparently was shut down after 2 songs, was smart to put UGLY on first! 

• 1 month later...

Asked a polite enough question via Twitter regarding my order of Mykki Blanco being a year since paid & got blocked !!!!!  Had I cursed or slagged the guy I'd have expected it but WTF, a general enquiry over an outstanding order.

Worth noting, here in the UK you can still grab back your cash if you paid by PayPal using funds from your debit card,  the window of opportunity may have expired with PayPal but UK banks will refund the cash & recoup from the seller, if you paid with funds out of your PayPal balance you've lost out unfortunately unless of course the goods finally get sent.