PO Now: Beach Slang - The Things We Do To Find People Who Feel Like Us

So, it looks like I ordered two copies of this from Polyvinyl by accident. If anyone wants a copy let me know. Not even sure if that version is sold out or not. 

If it happens to be the purple one, I may take you up on it.

Diggin' that color after seeing the pics. I ordered the clear early bird one.

Can't believe there are people who aren't digging this. They took everything that was great about the EPs and amplified it. It's exactly what I was hoping for. In a world where people lose their shit over movie OSTs, hot topic splatter represses, and whatever the hell twiabp is doing it's refreshing to have a loud/raw album hit VC this hard. Reminds of the good ol' days.

Can't believe there are people who aren't digging this. They took everything that was great about the EPs and amplified it. It's exactly what I was hoping for. In a world where people lose their shit over movie OSTs, hot topic splatter represses, and whatever the hell twiabp is doing it's refreshing to have a loud/raw album hit VC this hard. Reminds of the good ol' days.

i have to agree..  some of those tunes remind me of old replacements.

So, it looks like I ordered two copies of this from Polyvinyl by accident. If anyone wants a copy let me know. Not even sure if that version is sold out or not. 

Got back to everyone that PM'ed - I'm actually not sure which variant. I deleted my first order confirmation (which is how I ended up ordering again). There's a line if it's clear, and Juan is the only one that has asked if it's purple. 

When it arrives, depending on which variant I'll be in touch.