PO: The World Is A Beautiful Place... - Harmlessness

I feel you on that.  Those yellow copies look suspiciously like the Hot Topic press, but that screenprint is rad.

they didn't press more so I guarantee you they took a box or 2 of unsold hot topic presses and did the custom cover. I'm debating whether I need this or not since I already have the HT pressing, ill decide by Saturday when I see them

they didn't press more so I guarantee you they took a box or 2 of unsold hot topic presses and did the custom cover. I'm debating whether I need this or not since I already have the HT pressing, ill decide by Saturday when I see them

I don't suppose I could persuade you to pick one up for me if you're on the fence, could I?  I'd love and cherish it forever.  And you too.

I've gotten a couple requests already, and since I was told by my friend they will have white, yellow or black copies with the alt covers i'm going to try to get one for myself. I asked on their tumblr if there will be a limit or if I can arrange to buy multiples, if I can get confirmation ill take paypal from people and try to deliver

from tumblr :(

Anonymous asked: I'm a user over at vinyl collective, and there are some big fans of yours who won't be able to make the tour. I'm just wondering if it will be possible to buy multiple copies? I'll be at the Denver date on Friday, and just want to know if I can come through for people or if there will be a limit, thanks, currently looking for 3 or 4 copies

one per person

from tumblr :(

Anonymous asked: I'm a user over at vinyl collective, and there are some big fans of yours who won't be able to make the tour. I'm just wondering if it will be possible to buy multiple copies? I'll be at the Denver date on Friday, and just want to know if I can come through for people or if there will be a limit, thanks, currently looking for 3 or 4 copies

one per person

Yep.  I was at the STL tour opener last night and tried to grab an extra but no dice.  Also my copy wasn't the yellow Hot Topic press under the screen print, it was the white tour exclusive instead.

I'm going to the show tonight- did they have Long Live Happy Birthday with them?

Nope, I was hoping to snag that as well.  From what I can remember they had Death To New Years, The Rozwell Kid Split, Harmlessness, Whenever, If Ever, Between Bodies and a few more 7"s that I can't remember.

Nope, I was hoping to snag that as well.  From what I can remember they had Death To New Years, The Rozwell Kid Split, Harmlessness, Whenever, If Ever, Between Bodies and a few more 7"s that I can't remember.

Fucking hell. I'm bummed. 

They just posted on their tumblr that the "tour variants" are white, black, or yellow.

I can have my girlfriend snag an extra tour version tonight if anyone wants one?

bummer I didn't preorder cause I figured I could get the new 7" at the show, looks like im just grabbing the pinegrove and the harmlessness tour edition

• 9 months later...