PO: The World Is A Beautiful Place... - Harmlessness

Lol.

12339484_1055070917870763_31590468225193

UGH!!

and yes the VC crew met.  had pizza, talked life outside of VC and collectively cried that a few of us 

drove all the way from NYC to have no record release variant.

waaa.

except of course for the picture above.  02/100 which is more like 01/01 ..  damn you thedillon

Yeah, it was nice to meet thepunkguy. Huge bummer for no record release variant or goddamn show poster (I wanted the latter more).

I tried to get the giant poster outside the venue but Derrick had dibs. :(

Also that copy thedillon got is the one from the table and an excellent idea in a purchase.

The whole show was awesome! Grabbed the IOMT LP, picked up a Loner Chic CS, bought a Diana shirt, met some weird musician outside who made me be the 2nd like on his FB page, drank some beer, chatted with Tyler Bussey after the show, hung out with my wife and friend. All in all the night was a 9 / 10, which is all I could ask for. 

Yeah, it was nice to meet thepunkguy. Huge bummer for no record release variant or goddamn show poster (I wanted the latter more).

I tried to get the giant poster outside the venue but Derrick had dibs. :(

He probably wanted the poster from the last ever world is a beautiful place show hahah

• 1 month later...

I messaged them a few days ago and they told me the blacks were taking forever on arriving and they finally got there, but now they ran out of the violet ones, so i have to wait on those. Kinda upset since been waiting for the longest now.

oh that's annoying. i wouldnt think they would get any more violet's but who knows.

Well if you've finished harmlessness and moving backwards you are in for immediate and extreme shitty disappointment

You think?  I still love the Deer Leap split and Formlessness.  I rarely listen to anything else by them, but they're one of the few "emo" bands I haven't grown out of in the past couple years.

• 1 month later...