Sarah McLachlan - Surfacing (MOV Press Coming)

I'm probably the only one who cares about this getting a repress, but what great news to wake up to. It's coming and from (mostly) everyone's favorite reissue label Music On Vinyl:

http://www.musiconvinyl.com/catalog/sarah-mclachlan/surfacing

Maybe they'll do "Fumbling Towards Ecstasy" sometime in the future. I swear, as a 90s music fanatic MOV is doing me right. 

So..can it be bought from that website posted? I don't see it.

No, not yet. That's just the site for the label pressing it. It should be up for preorder from New On Vinyl, SoundStageDirect or many of the other online retailers who handle MOV's product. Or as I mentioned above, wait about a month or two after it's been released and check for it on Amazon's marketplace sellers and it'll be around $20-$30 shipped. 

I'm probably the only one who cares about this getting a repress, but what great news to wake up to. It's coming and from (mostly) everyone's favorite reissue label Music On Vinyl:

http://www.musiconvinyl.com/catalog/sarah-mclachlan/surfacing

Maybe they'll do "Fumbling Towards Ecstasy" sometime in the future. I swear, as a 90s music fanatic MOV is doing me right.

I love me some Sarah McLachlan. :wub:

And even though I have the Classic 200 gram pressing, I still might get this.

The first pressing that Classic did of this on 180 gram sounded TERRIBLE. I replaced it with the black 200 gram, and that one sounded much better, but the lead in groove was done "sloppy."

I have to drop the needle just right, otherwise the opening second of "Buliding a Mystery" gets cut off.

I don't think I have another record that has this "flaw." Really sloppy mastering from a company that charged $30-$50 retail for an album.

I wonder if Classic ever corrected the later pressings?

Bring on the MOV! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...