Lay's Do Us A Flavor Contest

So each year Lay's does a contest for people to make up new chip flavors. They narrow it down to 4 finalists and then actually produce those as limited chips for the summer. Voting happens all summer for your favorite and the winning creator gets $1 million and the chip stays in production. One of my friends is one of the 4 finalists this year with her West Coast Truffle Fries flavor. Check it out if you see it in the store, it's actually really good. And if you don't mind voting to help her win that would be awesome! 4 ways to vote single day (Text, Facebook, website and Instagram). Thanks and remember to #votetrufflefries!

Vote through my link here to help me have a chance at some cash too!

https://www.dousaflavor.com/ambassadors/6e48cbfeb8/0

I tried the biscuits and gravy ones today. They weren't too bad, but I don't think I could eat a ton of them. I'm actually stoked to try the rest of them, too. The flavors they have had in the past have been kinda sketchy (ie mango salsa, bacon Mac and cheese, fucking cappuccino).

The gyro ones tasted like a foot. I kept tasting goat cheese and I hate goat cheese so that might've been it. Maybe they went a little strong on the onion. I LOVE tzatziki sauce, and was hoping for a stronger taste of that.

I have my eyes on the biscuit and gravy ones next.

Funny thing is I never eat chips, but these new flavors toally hooked me and I want to try them all. Great marketing move by lays.