From a non-US/Canada/UK seller: check

Colored vinyl: check

Thread created about alleged bootleg: check

- Mutations! Possibly real!

Soon after:

- It's a bootleg

Then:

- Sounds awful

Before I even had a chance to act, I was dissuaded from buying. Easy pass.

Yeah it's disappointing, when you see it in person it's quite obvious it's a boot. The color is really off on the cover very over-saturated, almost like someone applied an instagram filter to it. 

Beck really annoys me, I read an interview several years ago about how he hates how artists cash in on continually pushing out reissues and he doesn't like it, however his fans are paying a fortune for unapproved, unofficial and not to mention poorly made bootlegs.    

Here is a picture I took from ebay, you can really see the poorly done cover art. 

$_57.JPG

Yeah it's disappointing, when you see it in person it's quite obvious it's a boot. The color is really off on the cover very over-saturated, almost like someone applied an instagram filter to it. 

Beck really annoys me, I read an interview several years ago about how he hates how artists cash in on continually pushing out reissues and he doesn't like it, however his fans are paying a fortune for unapproved, unofficial and not to mention poorly made bootlegs.    

Here is a picture I took from ebay, you can really see the poorly done cover art. 

$_57.JPG

To me this looks legit. Should be an alternative cover art.

27 minutes ago, thesecrets0308 said:

resurrecting this Mutations PO thread from a 2-year-long slumber.  looks like it's finally going to happen for US on 10/27 with no more changing street date...

modern guilt is confirmed for the same date too, I know that date changed a lot also