PO: EL VY - Return to the Moon (National, Menomena)

I think it's cool that this band is exercising the parts of his voice that he never really flexes on National songs.  I'm not sure I'll buy this or that I'd want him to start singing like this on the next National record or incorporating this kind of funky music but I'm glad that cool people are making fun music.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw the band last night at the Independent in SF, they were amazing! Lots of merch including two different t-shirt designs, two different posters, cd's and vinyl. The guys came out after the show and took pics and signed for everyone. I definitely recommend catching them if you can, it's amazing to have seen them play such a small venue.

d3a90e7b-2cb6-4728-a38f-34bab8a4a82b_zps

I went to the second Portland show on Tuesday night. The album is even better live. They were amazing.

They had 3 posters for sale, but the Portland exclusive one was sold out after the show. I don't even know what it looked like, but I did get this cool Return to the Moon 'Blade Runner' poster. Once I got home and could get a better look at it in the light I noticed that it's a Tyler Stout design.

mNEIbtr.jpg

J0nlcrS.jpg

Would anyone that's going to one of the upcoming shows be able to pick me up a poster? Would pay for cost/shipping/a bit extra for your troubles.

I would also like to get in line for someone picking the Blade Runner poster up for me as well. Cost+shipping+a little extra. Let me know if anyone is willing.

Just posted this in "so is anyone into collection prints/posters also" section -- up on Ebay (not mine) if anyone is interested -- http://www.ebay.com/itm/EL-VY-Return-to-the-Moon-screen-print-poster-/181925654265?hash=item2a5b9d2ef9:g:Aa0AAOSw5VFWPlBM

Has Matt mentioned at any of the shows if there are going to be any more tour dates announced?