PO: EL VY - Return to the Moon (National, Menomena)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Much like EL VY itself, this message board seems like to revolve around Matt Berninger.  So, I feel right at home.  ;)

Anyhow, I thought i'd give y'all a heads up that Ramona Falls (the project I do in addition to EL VY) is gonna release a third LP soon. I just approved the acetate.

Thanks to everyone who supported EL VY (and, for that matter, Menomena too) by the way.

- B

1 hour ago, Ramona Falls said:

Much like EL VY itself, this message board seems like to revolve around Matt Berninger.  So, I feel right at home.  ;)

Anyhow, I thought i'd give y'all a heads up that Ramona Falls (the project I do in addition to EL VY) is gonna release a third LP soon. I just approved the acetate.

Thanks to everyone who supported EL VY (and, for that matter, Menomena too) by the way.

- B

Met you at the troubadour show and you signed my poster. Amazing show. More el vy please, too!

7 hours ago, Ramona Falls said:

Did you get the blade-runner parody poster?
Yes, I've sent Berninger a ton of tunes already. He's in the land of The National for the time being. But we're building a little reservoir to come back to, once the time is right.

I did. I also gave you a note to give to Matt if you remember (I made a short film homage to Alligator that I've tried to get in front of his eyes about fifty different ways over the past 5 years haha)

Also, very exciting. More Ramona Falls and maybe El Vy!