PO: IRON CHIC- "Ys" Australian 7" + Song Premiere!

iron-chic-ys.jpg 

A New IRON CHIC song has been posted from an upcoming 7" titled, "Ys", out on Poison City Records to coincide with the bands Australian tour with Modern Baseball. 

Listen to the song now and Preorder the 7" at the link below.

Check it out:

iron-chic-ys.jpg

A New IRON CHIC song has been posted from an upcoming 7" titled, "Ys", out on Poison City Records to coincide with the bands Australian tour with Modern Baseball. 

Listen to the song now and Preorder the 7" at the link below.

Check it out:

Any chance of US distro? If I'm doing this correctly, buying the 7" via Poison City means I'll be paying 29 AUD or $21.40 USD. I love some new Chic, but $21.40 for a 7" is insane.

Any chance of US distro? If I'm doing this correctly, buying the 7" via Poison City means I'll be paying 29 AUD or $21.40 USD. I love some new Chic, but $21.40 for a 7" is insane.

We will be hopefully grabbing some for U.S. through Dead Broke, but Im not sure how many. Its traveling all the way across the world so all things considered its pretty cheap for an australian import.    B)   ;)

I've finally reached a point where I'm just going to wait for these guys to put out a comp of all their 7" stuff.  Love this band to death, but keeping up with their output is getting too spendy for me.

Do they really put out an abnormal amount of material? The last 7" came out in January and before that I think was the second LP sometime in late 2013? Unless you're collecting every repress/variant, that's not a ton of stuff. 

Song sounds great. Keep up the good work, duder.

While we're on the topic of Australia and Poison City Records, I have to believe most people who dig Iron Chic would like Paper Arms or Luca Brasi, or both. The most recent albums by both were more than good enough to warrant the overseas shipping.

Checked these bands out per your suggestion. Don't really remind me of Iron Chic at all but they're pretty cool nonetheless!

Checked these bands out per your suggestion. Don't really remind me of Iron Chic at all but they're pretty cool nonetheless!

Yeah, I didn't mean to imply they sound like IC, just that I'd think most people who like IC have tastes that might include those bands. I can see how people might have that "boring" opinion of Paper Arms, but I find their music engaging enough.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...