Prison Break returning.

Yes! I've been following all the little inklings of a revival for months now. 

Also exciting that the Final Break won't be taken as straight canon according to that article. I thought it was a little ridiculous anyway.

Yeah, I kept reading rumors about the revival for a while too and was curious how they would even pull it off with what happened in The Final Break.

I hope all the cast comes back for it.

Yeah, I kept reading rumors about the revival for a while too and was curious how they would even pull it off with what happened in The Final Break.

I hope all the cast comes back for it.

To be honest, I don't think it would be beyond Prison Break's writers to write off what happened as another Sara-was-dead-but-not-really-dead, and have Michael in supermax.

I'm hoping for the full cast, too, but the show will definitely be missing a bit of its magic without Bellick around. They really did a great job with him in season four.

P.S. Do we need spoilers? This show ended six years ago and was hugely popular, I think everyone's seen it.

Season's 1 and 2 were pretty good but like the majority of people, I think 3 and 4 were pretty bad. Not sure why this needs to be brought back other than it might be semi-popular again because it's on Netflix.

A bunch of people got hard ons when the brothers reunited on The Flash/Arrow. I agree with you, after those last few seasons and that bad "movie" I certainly don't need this. Still might check it out if my TV schedule isn't too full when it airs.

Bellick was awesome and hillarious. Maybe it will turn out that he didn't really die when he got washed away through those pipes. He came out on the other end safe and sound.

One of my all time favorite moment's in TV was when Kellerman turned into a good guy.

I would love to see Bellick come back, but unfortunately we saw the body when Self brought his casket in. I think he's done for good, but that was one of the best deaths I've seen on TV. They really turned his character around.

Kellerman was one of my favorite characters throughout the whole show. He had a ton of classic one-liners - the best was "My name is not Lance, and I am not an addict" after he kidnapped Sara. Comedy gold.

Season's 1 and 2 were pretty good but like the majority of people, I think 3 and 4 were pretty bad. Not sure why this needs to be brought back other than it might be semi-popular again because it's on Netflix.

I agree with you on season three, but I really liked four. Yeah, it stuck out from the rest of the show like a sore thumb but I thought it was written well and it was nice to see all of our favorite characters develop together. Mahone and Bellick were especially good in season four in my opinion.

I thought Michael died at the end of the show?

Yeah, he was electrocuted in the straight-to-DVD Final Break but we never saw his body.

The article Brock posted says that the Final Break will be at least partially written off as non-canon, so there are two potential ways for this show to work: Michael's death is retconned and it picks back up where Season 4/the movie left off, or the Final Break is totally scrapped and the new show takes its place as canon, with Michael still somehow dying at the end. Or not. Who knows?

I stopped halfway through season 3 just terrible

• 1 year later...