PO Now: Alex G - Beach Music

Hmmmmmmm i got a reply from bullmoose (who was very friendly btw)

KMLAAOO.jpg

So i 'm not sure now.

Are you still looking for someone to trade? If bullmoose sends me another blue i'd really really love to trade for that yellow since i already have a blue coming in from bandcamp.  hmu

Hey, bud. Sogross said he'd trade me for his blue!

Too lazy to check through threads, does he have anything cool on tour this time around? I'm seeing him in two weeks, I'll pick stuff up for people if you guys want anything

I was going to drive from Boston to New York to catch him in Brooklyn but ended up to be too broke to pull it off. If there's any cool merch I'd love to nab some - but I have no idea what he's going to have at the booth!

I got the 7" and the julia brown 7" from DDW and they arrived like four days after purchase. I'd check if there was tracking because I feel like you shoulda got it in by now

No tracking was sent. My order still says awaiting shipping. A friend of mine who lives near me got theirs a few days afterwards like you. Their order says shipped but no tracking info was sent to them either.

I sent an inquiry to DDW about it but no response

got the alex g/r l kelly and starry cat/boy crush splits in from RFC.

does anyone know what the deal with these are was there a repress or did all this random birdtapes stuff just randomly start popping up in bigger distros?

the only known places I've seen these are DDW and RFC who were both friends with birdtapes

Got a cancellation from Bullmoose for the yellow cassette.

Fuck, me too.

Gonna put this out there-- if ANYONE can grab an extra Yellow or if anyone ends up with one that would be willing to sell, please hit me up. I live in Mississippi and the closest record shop with tapes is a state away--i'm definitely not gonna be able to find one here. I'd really really appreciate it.