I just ate some tacos! Wanna hear about it?

Some of my favorite tacos are from this little taco truck near my house (also can be found all over LA), so simple but so good. Plus you can get mexican Coca Cola, which completes the meal.

gallito_tacos.jpg

Also, the Kogi truck in LA makes mean korean bbq short rib & spicy pork tacos w/ a kimchi slaw on top.

kogi1.jpg

Theres a douchy chain of beach bars in so.cal called Sharkeez, but they have pretty good food and my favorite thing is a crispy chicken tender taco that comes w/ bacon and a ranch type sauce. We call them party in your mouth tacos.

Sharkeez%2B-%2BChicken%2BTender%2BTaco.j

And can't forget the LA landmark Titos Tacos

10432149_10153509864802888_4332166540410

Plus here's a little secret, the area i live in is known as the South Bay and recently one of the co-founders opened his own little taco shop in Torrance called Toms Tacos which is EXACTLY the same and it's not well known yet so its never crowded unlike Titos.

So there are my 4 favorite LA tacos, but really any hole in the wall taco shop in LA is going to be amazing. I'm also known to whip up a few different tasty taco recipes

Now if you wanna talk burritos than thats a whole different animal.

Bonus, i will never eat at Del Taco unless im driving to Vegas than it is mandatory to stop in Barstow (where the truckstops and outlets are) and get some Barstow tacos

f5d3bf6edbb13f97ae6d4354ead84e26.jpg