PO: King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Paper Mache Dream Balloon /1000 Flightless

74R

Oooh, I thought I was getting the autographed booklet.  I didn't know it would show up in the cart.

I ordered it moments after it was put up on the site, too!   :unsure:

That's why I was asking. It seems it didn't show up the in the cart at all, so you couldn't know if you got it. But if you ordered moments after it was put up, you should be safe.

Has anyone managed to preorder through the UK+EU link? It only takes me to the Heavenly Recordings homepage, and their store does not offer any KG&TLW products.. 

Also, does anyone know how limited the ATO version is? "First 400 physical preorders..." suggests at least 1000 copies I guess?

Has anyone managed to preorder through the UK+EU link? It only takes me to the Heavenly Recordings homepage, and their store does not offer any KG&TLW products.. 

Also, does anyone know how limited the ATO version is? "First 400 physical preorders..." suggests at least 1000 copies I guess?

Both links worked for me...

Just found out about this (8 a.m. EST) and ordered the deluxe Flightless with no issues.  Got my confirmation e-mail and everything.  Website must have been glitchy last night.  

Debating the ATO order, as well - Is the vinyl that peach/red color? Doesn't say anything specific about the color in the item description, so I was curious what y'all think.

Just found out about this (8 a.m. EST) and ordered the deluxe Flightless with no issues. Got my confirmation e-mail and everything. Website must have been glitchy last night.

Debating the ATO order, as well - Is the vinyl that peach/red color? Doesn't say anything specific about the color in the item description, so I was curious what y'all think.

I doubt it probably just orange

1000 is a lot. It took them a few hours to sell the 500 copies of Quarters. Also, they might hold some back to take on their AU tour. 

The ATO pre order comes with an instant download of Paper Mâché Dream Balloon which is pretty solid IMO.

Well, once it's released.  And I think a preview track a few days before it's released.

I just downloaded mine, sounds good. very excited. 

Yes, but also you get the single Paper Mâché Dream Balloon right now. I just downloaded it and listened to it this morning.

Holy shit, I didn't even know it came with a download.  I ordered it from my phone, so I was out of the know.  Might have to download it when I get the chance.  Did they send a link in the email or something?

Holy shit, I didn't even know it came with a download.  I ordered it from my phone, so I was out of the know.  Might have to download it when I get the chance.  Did they send a link in the email or something?

You have to go into your order email and click the review your order link and you can find the DL on your order through the ATO website