VC Fantasy Football Season: Fourth Time's the Charm

On 8/11/2017 at 8:52 PM, chefchino said:

Damn. During the game of thrones finale? My gf is going to dump me. 

Oh shit, you're right! Goddamnit. If you guys wanna move it up an hour or two, I'm fine with that, I can always set up autodraft if I'm going to be stuck at my work thing.

Edited by scottheisel

On 8/22/2017 at 9:33 AM, himynameisShane said:

I'll have to do it on my phone if we go that early, but I don't see that being a big issue.

I guess I'm collecting money again.

PayPal (friends and family) $10 to [email protected] 

PLEASE try and get it in before the draft

money is sent.  thanks again.

On 8/22/2017 at 9:33 AM, himynameisShane said:

I'll have to do it on my phone if we go that early, but I don't see that being a big issue.

I guess I'm collecting money again.

PayPal (friends and family) $10 to [email protected] 

PLEASE try and get it in before the draft

Done!

44 minutes ago, himynameisShane said:

Draft is done. Still have heard nothing from @lemongoat and @elgato48 as far as payment.

Do we want to create some type of penalty if they haven't paid (i.e. forfeit matches until paid) OR just not able to win the pot?

if they dont pay then they dont win the pot.  might also forfeit their team for next season if they're not active.  I gave them the benefit of the doubt this past month since they've been active every season.

sorry, my wifes dad passed away yesterday morning, was in WV with her family.  couldnt make the draft

11 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

if they dont pay then they dont win the pot.  might also forfeit their team for next season if they're not active.  I gave them the benefit of the doubt this past month since they've been active every season.

sorry, my wifes dad passed away yesterday morning, was in WV with her family.  couldnt make the draft

Sounds good to me!

Sorry to hear that man! Best wishes to your family!

19 hours ago, sirensongofra said:

Not in your guys fancy league (just learned there was one) but looking for some input. I'm in an 8 man league with 2 keepers. Keeping David Johnson, but cant decide between Devonta Freeman or Rob Gronkowski. I keep going back and forth

I'd go freeman. Gronk hasn't become too much of a risk IMO. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, whoshotthefrog said:

My team is utter shit. I don't think I will have 100 points after the first two weeks. Everyone on my team is hurt, and I knew the second after I drafted Jimmy Graham that he would suck donkey dick. I'm just a donation this year. Still, i'll compete until the end.

i'm hoping it turns around for me too.  i went 0-3 this week.  this has been a crazy first 2 weeks of FF.