Jared Fogle (Subway Sandwich Guy)....Uh-oh......

Man, it sucks that it is so low for each child. Not that the money will do much for them, but they should get a lot more than that. The man was absolutely loaded. I'd be really impressed if Subway stepped up and donated a bunch of money.

It's 1.4 mil per kid, not 1.4 mil divided 14 ways, so that's something I guess.

I don't judge people on looks usually but cmon this guy has a huge rapist face, not that his face is the main problem here

I think he looks pretty normal until he tries to smile. THEN he looks creepy. 

Then again, I can't purposefully smile and have it look normal either (I have to be happy or be laughing).

I honestly don't get how people can make jokes in light of this. I understand it's the Internet and people are free to run amuck and I won't single any one joke out; but it seems to be in poor taste to make jokes about children that have been negatively impacted and traumatically scarred die to this. Make any joke you want against a pedophile scumbag, those aren't the ones I'm calling out, but leave jokes out that deal with children.

Madie. This thread is for using Jared as a foil so everyone knows your against pedophiles. Please make a separate thread if you want to complain about bulimia and/or possessive men.

It's just that hating on someone for a disease they cant control is ridicoulous. Man, I cant stand Robin Williams, he had depression. Fuck Roger Ebert, he had cancer. You know why Michael J. Fox sucks? Cause he has Parkinson's.