PO: Kamasi Washington - "The Epic" Deluxe 3xLP Box Set

Interesting....my copy from Amazon shipped yesterday and will be here tomorrow. Wonder why theres such a difference

Bullmoose told me on Tuesday that there were shipping issues with the distributor and that they were supposed to receive them at the end of this week. Then on Wednesday I got an email saying it was shipping. Not sure if it was an error or maybe they got a partial shipment.

Bullmoose told me on Tuesday that there were shipping issues with the distributor and that they were supposed to receive them at the end of this week. Then on Wednesday I got an email saying it was shipping. Not sure if it was an error or maybe they got a partial shipment.

I also got dual shipping notifications from bullmoose. My orders from them arrive quick so hopefully something will arrive by this weekend.

Just checked and it will be here today...

Odd...lately bullmoose ships me things priority when I get free shipping...anyone else notice this? Last few items came priority for me ...

I also got dual shipping notifications from bullmoose. My orders from them arrive quick so hopefully something will arrive by this weekend.

Just checked and it will be here today...

Odd...lately bullmoose ships me things priority when I get free shipping...anyone else notice this? Last few items came priority for me ...

Yes, I've had some pretty quick ship times lately.  I'm not sure if it was official priority shipping but my Replacements box set arrived in two days of being shipped.  Really hope this is something that continues with them.

Yeah, I jumped on mine when I first saw the thread, and mine should have arrived this morning, according to Amazon. I'll have to check when I get the chance, though.

Ordered mine the second they went up. I sent Amazon an email and they said that they just noticed an error and that I wouldn't have it until Tuesday.

Pretty confused because, like I said, they sent me an email last week saying that they had upgraded me to having release day delivery?

Ordered mine the second they went up. I sent Amazon an email and they said that they just noticed an error and that I wouldn't have it until Tuesday.

Pretty confused because, like I said, they sent me an email last week saying that they had upgraded me to having release day delivery?

They sent me that, too. I guess the list of people for that e-mail was too inclusive.

Amazon shipped mine in a really big box with no padding, but the box and prints came out just fine. The outer and inner sleeves have some bend marks that are rather noticeable, and my disc one has a pretty bad seam split, but the records are in perfect condition. Spinning them as asap as possible.

Got mine from Amazon today, haven't had a chance to listen to the whole thing but after reading a bunch of complaints about Side 1 being noisy I played mine and found that it is indeed pretty bad for the first half of that side. Then the noise gradually goes away. Hopefully the rest of the records are defect free. For the price it's still an amazing package, just too bad they didn't stick the landing.

Got mine from Amazon today, haven't had a chance to listen to the whole thing but after reading a bunch of complaints about Side 1 being noisy I played mine and found that it is indeed pretty bad for the first half of that side. Then the noise gradually goes away. Hopefully the rest of the records are defect free. For the price it's still an amazing package, just too bad they didn't stick the landing.

this has me pretty afraid that my favorite track off of this, "Askim", might be affected. I will wait on further user/listener reports.

Bummer that there are issues with some of the pressings. Mine does not have any noticeable noise on side one. Fortunately it's as quiet as the rest of the LPs.

EDIT:  horrible grammar

The running order is switched around on the vinyl, I assume to make the sides fit, so "Isabelle" is the second track and the one most affected by the defect. "Askim" is moved from the 2nd track to the 5th, at the end of Side 2. 

this has me pretty afraid that my favorite track off of this, "Askim", might be affected. I will wait on further user/listener reports.

All three of my discs definitely sound fine! Also, to be honest, it's really amazing how much of a difference it feels like when you're waiting ~30 mins to flip the side (as opposed to 15-20). On many occasions have I gotten up early to switch the side to note there's still a song (or at least part of a song) left.