Carly Rae Jepsen - E•MO•TION (Now with 5th Anniversary edition out)...May as well be the All-Encompassing Everything CRJ Official Thread

They're up again I just snagged one. The site says This item is currently on pre-sale. It may ship in January, and we cannot guarantee that it will arrive by Christmas. All other items purchased with this order will be held until the vinyl is ready to ship. 

http://www.carlyraejepsenshop.com/signed-emotion-side-b-vinyl.html

32 minutes ago, allenh said:

They're up again I just snagged one. The site says This item is currently on pre-sale. It may ship in January, and we cannot guarantee that it will arrive by Christmas. All other items purchased with this order will be held until the vinyl is ready to ship. 

http://www.carlyraejepsenshop.com/signed-emotion-side-b-vinyl.html

Thanks for the heads up, was able to get one! $42 shipped, a little pricey but I guess the extra $10 for her signature is worth it.

4 hours ago, jhulud said:

Someone let @slinch know!!!

Dude, thanks for the heads up! 

But it looks like it wasn't meant to be. Tried with a different card, always get the same address mismatch error. Of course the address is identical as on the card, I tried multiple times with all variations of international postcode standards and such, no luck.

Also, just checked my card statement, looks like the issue from yesterday wasn't a one-off, currently I have 6 transaction reservations total. So I'm out $300 (albeit temporarily), yet have zero successful orders. Fuck this, I'm out. :rolleyes:

18 hours ago, slinch said:

Dude, thanks for the heads up! 

But it looks like it wasn't meant to be. Tried with a different card, always get the same address mismatch error. Of course the address is identical as on the card, I tried multiple times with all variations of international postcode standards and such, no luck.

Also, just checked my card statement, looks like the issue from yesterday wasn't a one-off, currently I have 6 transaction reservations total. So I'm out $300 (albeit temporarily), yet have zero successful orders. Fuck this, I'm out. :rolleyes:

If you're in no hurry PM me, I ordered 2 although I won't get them until mid next summer as I shipped them to my parents in the US.

Shipping confirmation received. Should have by Monday next week.

And because I want to feel like a n00b...I emailed their customer service just to ask:

Hi!

I have a couple of questions about my recent order.

1) For vinyl LP orders such as the one I made, do you use LP mailers or large boxes? (I'm a record nerd collector, hence my asking)

2) When I placed my order, it only gave me Fed Ex Smartpost for $0.00 for shipping. Was this correct and I lucked out with free shipping?

I look forward to your reply soon.

Best regards and very happy holidays!

Got a reply almost a week later:

Hello Juan,

Thank you for your email inquiry.  We used boxes for our Vinyl's.  Free Smart Post shipping is a promotion that is currently on our website which is why you received free shipping.

Regards,

10 hours ago, timsimmons said:

Sorry, I meant for the Autographed version. 

And it literally just got delivered. Well packaged. Bubble wrap in a cardboard sandwich with tape on 4 sides inside a box set mailer box.

Can you post pics? My delivery has gotten delayed. Damnit. 

No worries. Mine for delivered this morning as I was about leave the house at 7:30am for work. Mailman rang the doorbell as he usually does...but way earlier than normal of course and thusly waking up everyone else in the house and causing the dog to go bananas barking her head off.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • jhulud changed the title to Carly Rae Jepsen - E•MO•TION (Now with 5th Anniversary edition out)...May as well be the All-Encompassing Everything CRJ Official Thread