In Search of Help: Senses Fail/Silverstein tour split 7"

So Senses Fail and Silverstein just announced a co-headlining tour and for the VIP packages there will be limted 7" splits at both the Platinum and Diamond levels.

You probably don't know this but not only am I a hardcore fan of both bands but I have a complete Senses Fail collection. Unfortunately I don't have the coin to drop on 2 different VIP tickets to get both variants of the split.

If anyone else on this board was thinking of getting VIP tickets at either level and didn't want the split it would be greatly appreciated if you would sell it to me, I would pay a good amount for either one and be eternally grateful.

Since this is pertaining to vinyl I figured it would be okay to post in this section but if not, move it to whatever section is most fitting.

Yeah just saw this on Modern-Vinyl, not too stoked..... although if you really are in a penny pinch I noticed that you don't actually have to buy GA to get the 7". You can buy just the package and get all the stuff, you just can't got to the show or the meet and greet. I've personally met Buddy a ton of times so I probably wouldn't mind actually.....

Hope theres a general release of this later, because that's pretty ridiculous. 

also just realized some dates have cheaper packages than others so if you go the route mentioned above, then find the cheapest date (at the HOB in Anaheim it's $82 and $137 for the (platinum and Diamond packages respectively).

So after looking through al the dates, the three at HOB (Chicago and Anaheim and Cleveland) have the cheapest VIP packages (because they don't include tickets) so if you really just want the 7" that might be the solution....

EDIT: Ft. Lauterdale has the same prices as well.....

EDIT EDIT: and Bogart's in OH and Electric Factory in PA

Except they don't deliver the stuff to you, you have to pick it up at the venue the day of the show so I would not be able to do that.

Well I'm just thinking of all this because I'm broke as chalk so $30 is $30..... 

You could find someone who's going to a show already, send them the cash to purchase VIP and pick up all the stuff for you, then ship it. Make their day by getting to meet SF/Silverstein and you day by saving ~$35-40