Official Dream Catalogue™ / Vaporwave Thread

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So i'm wondering if they've got those three other albums set to reissue on vinyl too OR if those few emails that accidentally went out were just for the digital versions that dropped today. SOFTWARE's entire discovery appears to be available on 100%'s bandcamp. 

The three that leaked out were ones that had never been pressed on wax prior too. (Heaven-to-Hell, Sky-Dive & Fire-Works)

Sounds like Digital-Dance was the right one to start out with though! I wonder what GC's process was to get the licensing/rights/etc. to host and sell these.
Very cool nonetheless!

Edited by EHughes527

43 minutes ago, EHughes527 said:

So i'm wondering if they've got those three other albums set to reissue on vinyl too OR if those few emails that accidentally went out were just for the digital versions that dropped today. SOFTWARE's entire discovery appears to be available on 100%'s bandcamp. 

The three that leaked out were ones that had never been pressed on wax prior too. (Heaven-to-Hell, Sky-Dive & Fire-Works)

Sounds like Digital-Dance was the right one to start out with though! I wonder what GC's process was to get the licensing/rights/etc. to host and sell these.
Very cool nonetheless!

He said on one of his social media that the other albums are all available on digital for the first time in hopes of gaining interest for further reissues. So it seems no further reissues are set in stone.

8 minutes ago, RockPuppetz said:

He said on one of his social media that the other albums are all available on digital for the first time in hopes of gaining interest for further reissues. So it seems no further reissues are set in stone.

That makes sense. Also helps me understand why I found basically NOTHING online in terms of those albums to listen to (prior to him releasing them all of course).

The full Heaven-to-Hell album was uploaded to youtube, but that was it. 

4 minutes ago, Jetboy said:

I'm willing to bet this will sell out and we can expect further releases to drop.

No kidding!

Edited by EHughes527

2 minutes ago, Jetboy said:

Didn't even realize the initial copies were gone, holy smokes.

I mean, there's still copies available on the EU-shop (https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/software-digital-dance-blue-vinyl-edition-523579)

Consider of those 300 copies, we don't know how many were actually available on his bandcamp, vs. how many were set aside for the HHV.de shop.

Let's say he did a 200/100 or a 150/150 split. Still great sales for sure, but totally on par with past 100% releases.

The whole digital discography is only $30 right now. I picked up an LP and bought the digi disco, too. I'd be surprised if we didn't see one or maybe two (simultaneous) vinyl preorder(s) later this year. I think those album sales will really determine the future. Digital Dance was a slam dunk release. It's their most sought after LP.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, RockPuppetz said:

I think its confirmed publicly in the vaporwave cassette club on facebook?

I am personal friends with Jeff (vaperror) so I just know alot about whats coming up on plus100. 

Hoping for a new color variant if it's getting more vinyl presses. Give me an excuse to get another copy! haha