CONVERGE - Thousands of Miles Between Us Deluxe Box set (Limited): 3 X Blu-ray, Live 2XLP

It's on like Donkey Kong!

11904662_10153632813055929_3496635604076

Converge “Thousands of Miles Between Us” coming soon via Deathwish

In stores November 27th (Deluxe Box set shipping TBA).

Pre-ordering information will be announced shortly.

"Thousands of Miles Between Us" from Converge is the long awaited sequel to their landmark 2003 DVD release "The Long Road Home". "Thousands of Miles Between Us" from Converge will be offered in 3 unique configurations; HD-Digital (Feature set only), 3 X Blu-ray set, and Limited Deluxe Box set versions.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HD-Digital (Feature set only)
Available as a low priced direct download, a full 20 song Converge set from their Union Transfer (Philadelphia, PA) stop on the "All We Love We Leave Behind" tour. Filmed with multiple camera angles and edited by Jimmy Hubbard (Guitar World, Vice). The live audio was masterfully mixed by acclaimed engineer Alan Douches at West West Side (Motorhead, The Dillinger Escape Plan) in Stereo for the ultimate chaotic live experience (5:1 Surround Sound available on Blu-Ray only).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3 X Blu-ray set
Blu-ray Disc 1:
A full 20 song Converge set from their Union Transfer (Philadelphia, PA) stop on their "All We Love We Leave Behind" tour. Filmed with multiple camera angles and edited by Jimmy Hubbard (Guitar World, Vice). The live audio was masterfully mixed by acclaimed engineer Alan Douches at West West Side (Motorhead, The Dillinger Escape Plan) and is presented in both 5:1 Surround Sound (exclusive to the Blu-ray) and Stereo configurations for the ultimate chaotic live experience. An HD-Digital Download (in Stereo) of this set is also provided in this edition.

Blu-ray Discs 2 and 3:
Collectively over 15 hours of live, rare, and previously unseen footage spanning over a decade in the life of Converge. Chronologically presented over two Blu-ray discs, this collection features international live performances, interviews, features, music videos, covers, and more.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Deluxe Box set (Limited): 3 X Blu-ray, Live 2XLP, 160 Page Book, and Accessories

This definitive version for Converge completist includes:

Blu-ray Disc 1:
A full 20 song Converge set from their Union Transfer (Philadelphia, PA) stop on their "All We Love We Leave Behind" tour. Filmed with multiple camera angles and edited by Jimmy Hubbard (Guitar World, Vice). The live audio was masterfully mixed by acclaimed engineer Alan Douches at West West Side (Motorhead, The Dillinger Escape Plan) and is presented in both 5:1 Surround Sound (exclusive to the Blu-ray) and Stereo configurations for the ultimate chaotic live experience. An HD-Digital Download (in Stereo) of this set is also provided in this edition.

Blu-ray Discs 2 and 3:
Collectively over 15 hours of live, rare, and previously unseen footage spanning over a decade in the life of Converge. Chronologically presented over two Blu-ray discs, this collection features international live performances, interviews, features, music videos, covers, and more.

Live Double Album:
Exclusive to the Box set, a vinyl specific stereo mix of the full 20 song feature set by Alan Douches at West West Side (Motorhead, The Dillinger Escape Plan) presented on two 33rpm 12"LPs, and packaged in a Gold Mirror Board Wide Spine LP Jacket.

160 Page 12"X12" Book:
Exclusive to the Box set, this is the ultimate photographic accompaniment to "Thousands of Miles Between Us". Featuring Converge captured live by celebrated photographers Matt Miller, Reid Haithcock, and Jimmy Hubbard at shows across the United States.

Accessories:
Exclusive to the Box set, a 16 oz turntable slip-mat, embroidered patch, and more featuring Converge themed artwork from illustrator Thomas Hooper.

All of the above is housed in an incredible 12" X 12" Box, printed with Gold Foil on Black Stock.

I'm more stoked on this information. Blackwork is my fucking shit.

I have a little bit of it, but it wouldn't look right on me in large sections. I just have some negative black design separating my leg sleeve at the knee.

Hooper is the best though. What was funny to me is that since he does that large-scale blackwork, and he's fucking famous for it, why describe him as an illustrator? His tattoos aren't even illustrative by design haha.

Hopper has done plenty of art prints and design work for a lot of bands. Especially a few on Deathwish's roster (Doomriders and HopeCon come to mind). Maybe that is why he's being called an illustrator for these purposes.

Hooper* haha. I didn't know that thought. I've just been a huge fan of his tattooing for awhile.

Hooper has done plenty of art prints and design work for a lot of bands. Especially a few on Deathwish's roster (Doomriders and HopeCon come to mind). Maybe that is why he's being

called an illustrator for these purposes.

I think he more and more purports himself as a fine artist/illustrator/designer than a tattoo artist these days.