CONVERGE - Thousands of Miles Between Us Deluxe Box set (Limited): 3 X Blu-ray, Live 2XLP

I just saved 50$ by waiting a couple months and buying this once its discounted because there is no way they are going to sell 1000 of these at 100$. If this was a box set Absolutely without a doubt it would be gone in minutes. But a live album? Sorry your dreams of reaching a quick 100k has failed. This is also coming from a huge converge fan, but I am not a fan of BS. This is reminiscent of relapses Red Fang Release for me.

I was like "wut" at the price like the rest of you

But if the 160 page book is a big hardcover full color picture book thing then that alone is probably worth 40-50 bucks. Then 20 dollars for the blu-rays, 25 for the double LP and 10 bucks for the slipmat and patch and shit, seems pretty reasonable

With that being said I think I would pull the trigger if this were a new album but I can't really justify it for a live album

I just saved 50$ by waiting a couple months and buying this once its discounted because there is no way they are going to sell 1000 of these at 100$. If this was a box set Absolutely without a doubt it would be gone in minutes. But a live album? Sorry your dreams of reaching a quick 100k has failed. This is also coming from a huge converge fan, but I am not a fan of BS. This is reminiscent of relapses Red Fang Release for me.

that-escalated-quickly.jpg?w=584&h=306

I was really in doubt about ordering this with that price tag, but I did cave in. I ordered it from DW despite it being a lot more expensive than ordering it from KRM eu. I think the vinyl variant from DW goes better with the artwork and I've just had a horrible experience with KRM eu customer service, so I don't feel like buying anything from them again. So expensive, but looking foward to have this release in my hands.

If you're only in it for the records, then yes, this sucks.  But as a complete package $100 seems more than reasonable.  

And to be honest, this is all based around the release of their live blu-ray - a 3 disc set with a full concert and 15 hours of bonus material is a steal at $20.

Any of you guys considered buying the set and then trying to break it down and sell the other pieces aside from the 2xLP?

After hitting purchase on DW, I got this error message;

"The Merchant Notification Email could not be sent at this time. The following error was encountered: 5.4.5 Daily user sending quota exceeded. b71sm5679802vka.12 - gsmtp"

I'm probably good still right? Regardless, very very excited to see all the work the guys put into this one. 

I agree with some of what you said except for the comparison to the Red Fang bundles. That was COMPLETE bullshit. Making the rarest variant bundled with some baby/toddler shit was embarrassing. That actually made me completely lose interest in the band.

This package is just a bit overpriced for me. I want the record and it would be great to watch the DVD, but I don't need all of the other stuff. I'm hoping they do maybe a black pressing of the album that is for the non-definitive, non-completist fan who just wants to spin the record.

I am torn on this. That book will probably be cool but id look at it once and never again. The blu rays are probably interesting but would watch once and never again. It being a live album i would not put it in high rotation.

I think the 100 price tag scares alot of people off. Seeing something in triple digits makes people gunshy. If it was 90 people may care less. The psychology of pricing is huge.