CONVERGE - Thousands of Miles Between Us Deluxe Box set (Limited): 3 X Blu-ray, Live 2XLP

Wound up ordering from KRM. I was at the Union Transfer show and had a great time, so it just makes sense.

That said, it'd be nice to have a sample clip so we have a sense of what we're buying. Obviously they feel that the video+audio are ace as it's been used for the Blu-Ray, etc, but live albums are always a bit of a gamble, and I'm fairly surprised that the Deathwish store sold through with no preview of what we're actually getting.

What an coincidence, I was visiting his label store yesterday, first time in many months! I might be willing to send him an email, maybe I'll find something for myself. As for the new release - I'd opt for yellow/black, but I can't shell out $100 now, additionall shipping would kill me. And that's mostly for great video, which i'll probably never have time to watch..

Attn: Boston peeps!

Converge Thousands of Miles Between Us Screening at the Coolidge Corner Theatre on 11/14

80ww_contombuposter1200.png

The Coolidge Corner Theatre, located in Brookline, MA is one of the nation’s most prominent independently operated movie theatres. On November 14th at 11:59PM, they will host an exclusive screening of the feature set from Thousands of Miles Between Us the upcoming Blu-ray release from the Boston hardcore band, Converge.

The feature set is a full 20 song Converge performance from their Union Transfer (Philadelphia, PA) stop on the "All We Love We Leave Behind" tour. Filmed with multiple camera angles and edited by Jimmy Hubbard (Guitar World, Vice). The live audio was mixed by Kurt Ballou at God City and mastered by engineer Alan Douches at West West Side (Motorhead, The Dillinger Escape Plan).

Prior to the screening, Converge members will be on hand for Q&A session from the audience.

November 14th, 2015 at 11:59 PM (Midnight)
Converge “Thousands of Miles Between Us” Feature Screening and Q&A
Coolidge Corner Theatre, 290 Harvard Street, Brookline MA 02446

All Tickets come w/ a FREE 18" X 24" Silkscreened Movie Poster featuring artwork from illustrator Thomas Hooper*

*Event Poster MUST be picked up in person at screening, no shipping will be made available.

• 4 weeks later...