CONVERGE - Thousands of Miles Between Us Deluxe Box set (Limited): 3 X Blu-ray, Live 2XLP

I'll be buying this because I love Converge, but I don't have much interest in the BluRays.  I'll be rather happy if the LPs are available separately.

I also don't need another frickin' slipmat. Is there some sort of slipmat company out there convincing these record companies that people just don't have enough slipmats? Anyone have any idea what the deluxo box is gonna set us back?

Well. Shitballs. Bad timing. I will have to pass. If it dropped in a week or two, maybe. With some new problems having come up at home, can't even think about spending any money on anything.

:(

I'll buy one for you and hold onto it and you can pay me whenever you're able to and I'll ship it down.  Let me know, offer is on the table.  Probably won't be the most limited version since they're typically limited to 1, but I'll get you the next limited.

Well $50 was my very optimistic guess, since DW usually have quite low prices. It's most likely gonna cost way more I fear. Also, being from mainland europe then I'm even more afraid of the shipping price and customs xD I really hope throatruiner would get this for us european people otherwise this will end up being super expensive. Oh well, prices aside then I'm super excited for this release