FS 2 Platinum VIP upgrades for Silverstein/Senses Fail Cincinatti

MichaelGAab

I bought 2 platinum for Cincy and 2 diamond for Cleveland, not knowing everything in the platinum packages we're included in the Diamond. So, I'd like to sell my platinum upgrades. Since it's done through will call, whoever wants them will have to pay me at the show, and they will do all the VIP stuff in my place. I'm still going, but don't need the platinum packages. These are normally $82 each plus venue fees. I will sell them for $75 each. 

• PLEASE NOTE: VIP Upgrades DO NOT include a ticket to the concert. You must purchase a ticket though the venues ticketing vendor in order to attend the meet and greet.
  • Limited Split 7” Record on Red Vinyl (Silverstein/Senses Fail)
  • Limited Silk Screened Poster
  • One (1) Year Subscription to Substream Magazine
  • Cinch Bag
  • Tour Poster (11x17”)
  • Silverstein Team Pennant (12x30”)
  • Silverstein Enamel Pin
  • Senses Fail Silk Wall Flag
  • Senses Fail Patch
  • V.I.P. Laminate with Lanyard
  • Casual Hang with both bands
  • Professional Photo with both bands taken by Wyatt Clough (@wafka) and uploaded
  • Meet & Greet + Autograph Signing with both bands
  • Early Access inside Venue

PLEASE NOTE: All items are picked up day of show at the meet and greet. You will be notified 3 days before your date with the meet and greet information.

I know you are a Silverstein collector so just in case you aren't aware, the Diamond does not come with the red 7" from the platinum level. You only get the red/black swirl variant.

Where did you see that? On the bottom of the Diamond description it says "all items in platinum package" Does that not include the platinum variant?