BIRDS IN ROW/WAITC «Split» 10"EP out Oct.30th on Throatruiner Records

Pre-orders & tracks premiere up soon.

"The most "local" split you can get - written, recorded, designed, pressed and released in Laval, France. A perfect pairing between two loud and abrasive three-pieces, both tracked and mixed at La Senelle by Amaury Sauvé.

At this point BIRDS IN ROW should need no introduction, spreading their trademark tense and heartfelt hardcore/punk to every single corner of the globe with a P.A. system all along these last six years. These three new anthems make no exception, encapsulating all their savoir-faire whether it comes to raging heaviness or to more powerfully melancholic tracks. This is the band's first installment in a string of splits that will see the light in the future.

Following a bunch of EPs, this split marks WAITC's brutal first steps on vinyl. Founded in 2012 (and formerly known as We Are In The Country) this young band has refined its sound over the years, delivering what could be described as an angst-ridden, noise-infused reinterpretation of Ebullition-era screamo. With their distinctive nervous riffing and triple vocal assault perfectly served by an harsh, in-the-red production, these three tracks are directly establishing the band as a force to be reckoned with."

1 - Birds In Row — Can't Leave
2 - Birds In Row — Can't Lie
3 - Birds In Row — Can't Love
4 - WAITC — Empty Decade/Saturnism
5 - WAITC — Veiled Ax
6 - WAITC — Empty Mailbox

- Tracks 1-3 mastered by Nick Zampiello at New Alliance East, Boston
- Tracks 4-6 tracks mastered by Karl Daniel Lidén at Studio Gröndahl, Stockholm
- Artwork by Bart Balboa and Matthis Lacroix

thrt050small.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

A good half of the most limited variant (ultraclear) is already gone. Concerning BIRDS IN ROW's «Personal War», orange/yellow mix is sold out from us and the transparent yellow version should follow next. And we're also taking pre-orders for the two other next Deathwish 12" releases (Cult Leader and Loma Prieta) http://store.throatruinerrecords.com/categories/preorders

12038096_902400156513985_607199022575670

Grabbed the mixed one and ultra-clear. I'm really glad about Throatruiner has such collaboration with Deathwish. This means that I could also grab the new Loma Prieta and Cult Leader record along with my BIR order. Really saves me at lot of money.

Btw, If the throatruiner user see this (I assume it would be Matthias who controls the user). Will Throatruiner be getting some copies of the Converge - Thousands of Miles Between Us boxset? The one with the blu-ray and vinyl...I really hope that it would be case :) 

Oh well, on topic again. The split is awesome. I've already given it a few more spin, but I'm even more excited about the EP. Weary is a freaking great song, so if the other songs is anywhere near as good as that then this EP will receive lots of spins on my turntable. 

• 2 weeks later...

Head over to Decibel Magazine for a full stream of the record! And as we're at it, you can now download it FOR FREE along with the rest of our catalog. Pre orders are still up here, the record will be out later this month.

Btw, If the throatruiner user see this (I assume it would be Matthias who controls the user). Will Throatruiner be getting some copies of the Converge - Thousands of Miles Between Us boxset? The one with the blu-ray and vinyl...I really hope that it would be case :) 

Yep I guess!