Underoath - They're Only Chasing Safety / Define the Great Line Tour Repress

tlr

So basically they need to be thinking of a repress of this already because it doesn't sound like these are going to available after.....

They've said they aren't planning on repressing this again (think it was on Emery's BadChristian podcast back around the time they announced the Rebirth tour).

It already has a big pressing number on it, #3000+... And these were made available for quite some time: VIP bundle last summer, an individual December pre-sale, and the first half-ish of the tour (it doesn't help that some people probably grabbed multiple copies for their own gain of course).

They've said they aren't planning on repressing this again (think it was on Emery's BadChristian podcast back around the time they announced the Rebirth tour).

It already has a big pressing number on it, #3000+... And these were made available for quite some time: VIP bundle last summer, an individual December pre-sale, and the first half-ish of the tour (it doesn't help that some people probably grabbed multiple copies for their own gain of course).

Pretty much the only way to get one was to buy tickets to a show though. Not exactly readily available, dawg. /3000ish is still sold fuck out in no time.

Pretty much the only way to get one was to buy tickets to a show though. Not exactly readily available, dawg. /3000ish is still sold fuck out in no time.

I doubt they repress this bundle.

Maybe a repress of each individual album eventually, but even then I wouldn't hold my breath... They clearly said it wasn't being repressed.

Yeah... guess I didn't really realize it IS a tour variant. I do hope the few asking can somehow get copies somehow.

Also, here's another interview, I thought it was good although it's kinda long:

I doubt they repress this bundle.

Maybe a repress of each individual album eventually, but even then I wouldn't hold my breath... They clearly said it wasn't being repressed.

I don't even necessarily want this bundle. I already own a clear TOCS, and I'd prefer DTGL to be a 2xLP.

Because no one has ever said "this won't be repressed" and then did it anyway

Yep haha. And Spencer was fucking hella broke before we went on the first Sleepwave tour. You'd think he, and the rest of the band, would be open to the idea of making money continuously off records. This one tour isn't gonna pay their bills in three years, but keeping those first two Spencer albums in print would.

on the discogs page

SNkDMRF.png[/quote

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but I have experienced and read multiple instances where merch people have absolutely no idea what they are talking about, and have said multiple things regaurdinng vinyl or pressing that turned out to be false.

on the discogs page

SNkDMRF.png[/quote

Don't want to burst anyone's bubble, but I have experienced and read multiple instances where merch people have absolutely no idea what they are talking about, and have said multiple things regaurdinng vinyl or pressing that turned out to be false.

I completely agree

on the discogs page

SNkDMRF.png[/quote

I completely agree