Underoath - They're Only Chasing Safety / Define the Great Line Tour Repress

tlr

The Norva typically never let people leave and come back. Once you've entered they won't let anyone leave and come back.

I'll ask. But they usually scan the ticket when they let people in for VIP and blame that as the reason they can't allow people to run to the car

I'll be there! backpack isn't a bad idea...

I always forget about Coat check. I've only used it once. They don't have it every show, but its worth looking into to get some extra vinyl

Yeah, that's the only problem because some shows have it and sometimes they close it. Is it possible to have a friend do you a favor and take your backpack/carrying bag for you?

My plan is to have my girlfriend wait outside the venue and I just give her my bag and see her after the show. She is not an Underoath fan and her friends live near the venue so it kinda works out

tonight in chicago, when i asked about the vinyl right when i got into the doors they said they didn't have any. i heard 150 ppl where there as vip by 2:30 if they only had 40 for that show im sure they sold out then. PM me if you snagged a bunch, will pay the 40$ + Shipping. would even pay extra 10$ just as a huge thank you. wouldn't want to give money to a flipper :|

even brought a backpack and they had coat check. would have been the best outcome. lol

tonight in chicago, when i asked about the vinyl right when i got into the doors they said they didn't have any. i heard 150 ppl where there as vip by 2:30 if they only had 40 for that show im sure they sold out then. PM me if you snagged a bunch, will pay the 40$ + Shipping. would even pay extra 10$ just as a huge thank you. wouldn't want to give money to a flipper :|

even brought a backpack and they had coat check. would have been the best outcome. lol

I got offered a $20 ticket to the Chicago show yesterday because my friend is sick. Unfortunately I'm sick as well, but I almost did it just to score a record. So fucking glad I didn't. Twelve hour round trip would've been rough.

Saw Underoath last night. They put on an awesome show and sounded great too. Super high energy, super cool vibe. It all had a celebratory feel to it. Glad they are playing shows again. For those who are going to upcoming dates, you're in for a real treat!

That's good to hear, I've honestly been a little worried about the upcoming show being an overhyped bummer. Just cause I know reunion tours can be weird. But very good to hear.

I wonder how it's going for all of them mentally. Those first few shows ran on pure hype and adrenaline, but now that it's a couple weeks in, I'd be interested to hear what they have to say about the tour and their future (including new music). I have VIP on the 20th and I don't want to ask about new music because they've probably been asked that a hundred times now. If they want to record together, they have to all feel right about it.

I was in Tampa/St. Pete one week before they had a secret show there. Went to Bandit Coffee in St. Pete and had a good chat with the guys there who are good friends with Tim and the UO guys, since Tim owns King State. Would have been awesome if I was there a week later...

Anyway, if any of you are into coffee like me, check out King State. http://kingstatecoffee.com/

I got to do the meet and greet and they were all really nice but you could tell they were tired. Aaron told me they all got an upper respiratory infection like a week in and they are beat to shit from it but it didn't seem to affect the live show at all. Spencer also asked during the show if the fans would like to have them back for more shows, so that's a pretty good sign for the future. I didn't ask during the meet and greet cuz I thought it would be lame and I just wanted to just shoot the shit anyway. You will have fun if you get the VIP/meet and greet. Also FUCKING CASPIAN.

This was from Self Help Fest:

Really bummed I missed the SLC show. I've been dying to see these guys forever, one of my favorite bands. Was excited to watch them, and even meet them (stoked to get my vinyl signed!) But things happen(ed)... hopefully they stick together for a bit more.

Figure this is a long shot, but is anyone going to the Underoath/Caspian show in Philly this Saturday?

I just heard two cuts from Caspian's "Dust and Disquiet" on WERA FM here in Arlington VA and I was just BLOWN AWAY. :o

That being said, would someone please grab me the clear/black/silver splatter tour variant, if they are attending the show?

I wanted to drive to Philly on Saturday to catch this amazing band live opening for Underoath, but tickets are sold out, and I avoid paying over face value for tickets.

Also, if someone has an extra ticket they no longer need, I would be down to buying that and grabbing my own. ;)

Skip to 4:35 to see the band tell the crowd to get up on stage after security has been bullying them the entire show. Pretty cool to see

Rocketown is a pile of shit venue run by bigots. According to some acquaintances that were at the show, there were multiple instances of security threatening to break Spencer Chamberlain's legs. Between this and the Hostage Calm bullshit from a few years ago, fuuuuuck this place.

Figure this is a long shot, but is anyone going to the Underoath/Caspian show in Philly this Saturday?

I just heard two cuts from Caspian's "Dust and Disquiet" on WERA FM here in Arlington VA and I was just BLOWN AWAY. :o

That being said, would someone please grab me the clear/black/silver splatter tour variant, if they are attending the show?

I wanted to drive to Philly on Saturday to catch this amazing band live opening for Underoath, but tickets are sold out, and I avoid paying over face value for tickets.

Also, if someone has an extra ticket they no longer need, I would be down to buying that and grabbing my own. ;)

They've been sold out since the last tour. They have white with them.

I want a copy of Define/They're Only. Has anyone confirmed whether they are getting another repress after the tour or anything? Dying for Define...

This is the LAST and ONLY time this will get pressed. Or something along those lines... Now is probably the best and only time. Hope you can get a copy!