tlr

Underoath - They're Only Chasing Safety / Define the Great Line Tour Repress

688 posts in this topic

I actually asked them if there would be a repress of this in the future. No response obviously. It sucks so much because I went to two of the shows, including the very first one at Self Help Fest and still couldn't get a copy. Should have just done VIP, but I was too poor at the time (both concerts eventually totaled the VIP price).

16 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

I didn't even realize they were made available online (outside of the tour package). 

I dont remember exactly what happened but I think there was a private link given out when you bought a package or something and that link got shared so people were able to buy without buying the VIP package.

On 11/27/2015 at 4:15 PM, MayCauseDeath said:

This is a secret link they sent to peoople who purchased the VIp ticket but it works if you haven't but it's supposed to be a secret link.

You can get the vinyl only for 40$

http://underoath.merchline.com/products/rebirth-tour-edition-exclusive-dtgl-x-tocs-x-2xlp-vinyl?mc_cid=df696a750c&mc_eid=7a9489793f

this

9 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

I dont remember exactly what happened but I think there was a private link given out when you bought a package or something and that link got shared so people were able to buy without buying the VIP package.

wish I would have seen that at the time. 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Andthejets27 said:

can't believe I missed the "secret link". I can't understand why they haven't made this more widely available, they're leaving a ton of money on the table.

This. I understand that the band probably underestimated the response they would get to the shows. That was pretty evident in all their interviews. But honestly, I hate it when labels are like "Well it's a special packaging and we don't want to redo it." Ok, Then give me a boring black vinyl separate release. I just want to own it, to be able to listen to it on vinyl. Doesn't have to special. I'm a huge fan and have every UO album on CD. Seen them 5 times. So it's annoying at how rare every vinyl release of theirs is becoming.

I promised myself I would never spend more than $50 on a single release (unless it was like a 4xLP release or something crazy) and I've stuck to it thus far.

Edited by MCDELTAT