3 hours ago, jacobe said:

The LiTA image has been removed for the record as well and it's listed as black. 

Not cool to sell a few hundred copies and not send out a follow up email that it's not the variant now. 

Just got an email update confirming they are black copies and offering refunds if desired. 

Has THIS been mentioned in here yet?

Original soundtrack from Furi the all-boss combat-action game, from The Game Bakers available now on PS4 and Steam.
Featuring 100% original compositions from Carpenter Brut, Danger, The Toxic Avenger, Lorn, Scattle, Waveshaper, Kn1ght

0007508948_10_1.jpg

Edited by docbronze

10 minutes ago, docbronze said:

Has THIS been mentioned in here yet?

Original soundtrack from Furi the all-boss combat-action game, from The Game Bakers available now on PS4 and Steam.
Featuring 100% original compositions from Carpenter Brut, Danger, The Toxic Avenger, Lorn, Scattle, Waveshaper, Kn1ght

it was definitely mentioned in the synthwave thread, not sure about this thread though.

You guys see this? https://www.lacedrecords.co/collections/all/products/copy-of-no-man-s-sky-music-for-an-infinite-universe-x2-lp-vinyl-digital-download

Package looks great! Just not sure if I need the additional 2XLP of Soundscapes - wish I could hear a sample of what they are first.

Ok - I have given up on locating a copy of Life is Strange soundtrack on vinyl for a decent price. I am willing to trade some rarities for your copy of the life is strange soundtrack. Have a bunch of rare indie vinyl, box sets and mondo / soundtrack variants. Hit me up if you have a copy that you're looking to parlay. 

6 hours ago, duckula said:

Came across this on Discogs - A German bootleg pressing of the Ecco The Dolphin soundtrack on blue vinyl. I think it's the Sega CD version (which is different to the Mega Drive/Genesis version) https://www.discogs.com/Spencer-Nilsen-Ecco-The-Dolphin/release/8767719

I remember a few months back,  Data Discs posted something on Twitter about finding out that a title they were prepping was getting bootlegged. With it being a SEGA property,  I wouldn't be surprised if Ecco was the title they were talking about. If it was,  hopefully we'll still see a Data Discs version,  which I'm sure will be much better. 

8 minutes ago, tlr said:

I got an email from spacelab9 asking to do a survey to see which soundtracks I would like to see on vinyl, they had these as options:

Witcher 3, The Division, Dark Souls, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, and Far Cry Primal.

I got the same email. I told them my favorite video game soundtrack is SoundShapes, because someone needs to press that dammit. Those Beck songs are so good.