18 hours ago, ghost said:

Their shipping calculator can't be right. It adds $4 shipping for every item added.
I want to buy 2 copies, but shipping is $8. (And if you want to buy, say, 5 copies, shipping is $20 lololol) 

I just messaged them, but in case they don't reply back before wednesday, does anyone know if they refund the shipping if an order is placed?

They have adjusted the shipping calculator.  IMO its still a little high, but much better than it was.

28 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

They have adjusted the shipping calculator.  IMO its still a little high, but much better than it was.

Thanks for the heads up! They also just sent me an email too. Agreed, $4 shipping per disc would have been crazy.

I don't own a flexi disc so I'm excited to get this! 

43 minutes ago, Ogrejoyed said:

Does anyone know if there was any other update on that Contra record?

I don't think there was. It said "soon", though, so I would just keep an eye on Mondo's social feeds and newsletters. Wondering if it'll come out before or after CV3 since we know the date on that one (March 22).

On 2/7/2017 at 9:24 AM, lethalenforcer said:

The cover art for this is pretty great:

LDV18216__.jpg

3 hours ago, mr_me450 said:

Any news on iam8bit's  'Ori and the Blind Forest'? I feel like I've been waiting on that for a good year... because I have...

Their preorder status page recently updated its status to "Shipment Confirmed" for mid-late February. Fairly sure this means that they will receive the copies this month (which pretty much means this week) and presumably shipping will start shortly after.

HLD is still slated for February, but I imagine it will be pushed into March since there hasn't been any status changes or updates on that one.

1 hour ago, Ogrejoyed said:

Got my Katamari Fantasy flexi disc today. So cool because I've never owned a flexi disc, but I'm pretty bummed because the center hole is too small for my turntable so I can't even listen to it without possibly damaging it haha.

That's what I've been hearing. I might take a file to mine.