On 22/2/2017 at 3:01 PM, rpbtz said:

Their preorder status page recently updated its status to "Shipment Confirmed" for mid-late February. Fairly sure this means that they will receive the copies this month (which pretty much means this week) and presumably shipping will start shortly after.

HLD is still slated for February, but I imagine it will be pushed into March since there hasn't been any status changes or updates on that one.

6 hours ago, thievedrelic said:

ORI IS SHIPPING

https://iam8bit.com/updates/

PRAISE NARU

And HLD has been pushed to early March. Nailed it!

44 minutes ago, Reshiram454 said:

http://www.merchaye-revolve.com/ipecac-music/valve-studio-orchestra-fight-songs-music-of-team-fortress-2-lp

Team Fortress 2 OST from Ipecac Reccordings. A bunch of color options.

The records are all going to be blue and red.  The color options are just for selecting what poster you want them to bundle with the album.

Hyper Light Drifter boxset update in a TL;DR format:

The outer shell suffers from discoloration, an ill-centered image and oddly, artwork that was altered AFTER the proofing stage… … … we're taking matters into our own hands, and have already implemented a solution that will take approx. 3-4 weeks to complete. 

The vinyl is lovely... and sounds GREAT!
The core structure of the package is classy as hell!

I guess all good from my front since I only pre-ordered a few weeks back, but can imagine this push back is dragging for everyone who ordered months and months ago. The packaging sounds swish though.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone here know if the Ys soundtracks were ever released on vinyl? If not, Nihon Falcom or one of these other companies putting out game soundtracks should definitely work on that. IMO they're amongst the best of all time, wish I could get my hands on a quality color vinyl copy of at least Ys 1&2. 

8 hours ago, cambionic said:

I check this thread after every update in hopes that Red Dead Redemption or Zombies Ate My Neighbors soundtracks were pressed.

I'm wondering if RDR2 OST will get a pressing, since it's coming at a time when vinyl sales are hitting record highs.

A RDR repress would be instant money for Rockstar. I'm fortunate enough to have one and it's one of my most cherished records. I'm also holding out hope for an LA Noire pressing eventually.

On 26/3/2017 at 4:54 AM, rc87 said:

Does anyone here know if the Ys soundtracks were ever released on vinyl? If not, Nihon Falcom or one of these other companies putting out game soundtracks should definitely work on that. IMO they're amongst the best of all time, wish I could get my hands on a quality color vinyl copy of at least Ys 1&2. 

Ys I & II got vinyl releases in  Japan the 80s and there were some symphonic recordings of the two that got released as well IIRC. They're pretty hard to find, though.