Silent Hill - Original Video Game Soundtrack 2XLP. Music by Konami Digital Entertainment. Artwork by Sam Wolfe Connelly. Pressed on 180 Snowfall Colored Vinyl. $30

Mondo is proud present the premiere vinyl release of the soundtrack to the haunting 1999 original Playstation title, SILENT HILL.

Set in the eponymous town of SILENT HILL, you play as Harry Mason after a car crash leaves you stranded and searching for his missing adopted daughter, Cheryl. But this town is not what it seems, and Harry quickly discovers that his daughter's disappearance may be a connected to the town's mysterious cult activity.

Don't let the tone of the plucky mandolin driven opening track fool you; this is one of the most haunting soundtracks we've ever released. Full of hair-raising, pulse-pounding, industrial cues, the soundtrack to SILENT HILL is the stuff of nightmares. Which is important, since SILENT HILL (and its subsequent sequels) has its feet planted firmly in the legacy of survival horror gaming.

Pressed on 2X 180 Gram "Snow Fall" Colored Vinyl (Clear with Heavy White splatter) and featuring original artwork by Sam Wolfe Connelly.

For those interested, Chuck Ragan's The Flame in the Flood bundle is on sale, you get both variants of the vinyl. both Revival album variants, FitF CD, and both Revival tour CD's for $60. It's an insane deal if you've been holding out like I have. 

https://chuckraganmerch.com/collections/music/products/bundle-1?variant=32431611920

Edit: To be fair FitF is one of the cheapest albums currently available, but that beats the pants off most other OST's right now. Two of Iam8bit's albums, not including shipping would be more than this set.

Edited by Infamous Lunchbox
Added info

9 minutes ago, ghost said:

Man, I had the LE Ninja Gaiden boxset ready to pay but $136 was tough to swallow. Looks like 1 minute was all it took because when I cancelled out the boxset was sold out!

Yeah - the other page where you can get the regular edition is just pinwheeling.  I slept on this.

• 2 weeks later...

Two new video game soundtrack vinyl releases from Spacelab9.

TOM CLANCY'S THE DIVISION: Double LP "COMMS MODULE" colored vinyl variant - Edition of 100!

FAR CRY PRIMAL: Original Game Soundtrack Double LP "CAVE PAINTING" vinyl variant

Both of these variants are available exclusively from Spacelab9. Sale begins April 25th @ 1pm EST at SPACELAB9.COM

s2Fimvg.jpg

MjTVK4f.jpg

2 minutes ago, SPACELAB9 said:

Two new video game soundtrack vinyl releases from Spacelab9.

TOM CLANCY'S THE DIVISION: Double LP "COMMS MODULE" colored vinyl variant - Edition of 100!

FAR CRY PRIMAL: Original Game Soundtrack Double LP "CAVE PAINTING" vinyl variant

Both of these variants are available exclusively from Spacelab9. Sale begins April 25th @ 1pm EST at SPACELAB9.COM

s2Fimvg.jpg

MjTVK4f.jpg

Hey. Fuck off. I'm not buying a thing from you until you address FAOUT publicly.