Everything  (the game by David O'Reilly) is being released by Erased Tapes, with a limited clear vinyl for snazziness. Snazz.

https://www.erasedtapes.com/release/eratp099-ben-lukas-boysen-sebastian-plano-everything

Should note that this isn't the full soundtrack on vinyl as it's 4 hours long, but is instead 10 songs from the game.

Edited by whoa

15 minutes ago, thievedrelic said:

So, I never heard anyone comment on the sound quality of the Ori &TBF release.  Mine isn't shipped yet because they bundled it with Hero of Time, so I have to sit on my thumbs for another 2 months.  Does Ori sound as amazing as I have been hoping it does?

I can only comment on the GITD variant. Surface noise throughout. It is what it is. It's to be expected with the novelty. Still happy to own it. 

On a side note, every time I listen to Hero of Time I cannot explain the amounts of hype I get for that album on vinyl. I'm so pleased with the Kickstarter and the Orchestra is just insane good. Still debating on if I want to buy the retail version as well just to have it because Ocarina is my favorite game of all time.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, ExtraFox said:

Not exactly a game soundtrack, but I think it belongs here and a search didn't find it. Just under 2 days to go:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/samostudios/zelda-cinematica-symphonic-tribute-album?ref=48hr

oh my goodness. yeah I backed this before even listening to the sample. I'm a sucker for Zelda. THANK YOU