17 minutes ago, thievedrelic said:

Is [REDACTED] still sending out emails?  I didn't see one so curious where your info came from.  Super Metroid would be an instant-buy; one of the best SNES soundtracks for sure and also one I know I would actually spin a lot instead of just look at on the shelf.

They sent an email out to verify that you're a part of the listserv. Mentioned details would be coming soon. More info on Instagram as well.

3 hours ago, thievedrelic said:

Same.  Kind of frustrating because I don't use Instagram.

It's free and you aren't required to post any photos to see other people's posts. Just make a dummy account, follow them and turn on notifications so you get a note when they post something new (I am of course assuming you are a normal human in 2017 that has a phone capable of downloading the instagram app).

23 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

My buddy that emailed 10 minutes after the email went out got a reply saying he was unfortunately too late.

I ended up going home for lunch and getting to him 30 minutes after the email went out. Never heard back. Then realized I could have done it all with photos I already had on my phone, oh well.

4 minutes ago, ghost said:

These will be my first moonshake purchases. Exciting!

Do his releases sound pretty good? 

His releases always sound excellent to me. I got his Castlevania and thought the mastering on it was a lot better than Mondo's offering.

20 minutes ago, salvanipour said:

Quake OST coming soon (this was also in the NIN thread):

https://store.nin.com/collections/music/products/quake-ost-1xlp

Do we know if this will be widely distributed or if it's a mailorder exclusive? I couldn't find any of the other 2017 reissues in the usual (German) shops.

4 minutes ago, yarostino said:

Do we know if this will be widely distributed or if it's a mailorder exclusive? I couldn't find any of the other 2017 reissues in the usual (German) shops.

That's because they still aren't out yet.

I'd expect it'll be widely available, but I have nothing to base that assumption on.

1 hour ago, Subdomestic said:

I hoped to see something about DKC every time I check this thread. So happy to get this soundtrack.

I ordered DKC as well, I love that soundtrack. I am really curious what the jacket art will look like. 

3 minutes ago, Nesmaster75 said:

All I saw in my email notification was DKC and my heart skipped a beat. Assuming it's still available, where do I preorder from? Thanks!

But he didn't confirm only alluded to.

3 minutes ago, thefavoriteplay said:

I ordered DKC as well, I love that soundtrack. I am really curious what the jacket art will look like. 

But he didn't confirm only alluded to.

I'm willing to take a gamble just in case it is haha! But I'm trying to google the storefront and can only find past releases. Where would one go to preorder the metroid and (possibly) DKC?