Cuphead is one of my most anticipated upcoming games, even more so now that it finally has a release date. But c'mon, I am not spending $100 on a soundtrack when I haven't even played the game yet. Seems a bit premature. And yeah I'll be pissed if I end up loving the game and the soundtrack is sold out by then and in the hands of mostly flippers, but still not dropping the money now. 

31 minutes ago, The Saint said:

Cuphead is one of my most anticipated upcoming games, even more so now that it finally has a release date. But c'mon, I am not spending $100 on a soundtrack when I haven't even played the game yet. Seems a bit premature. And yeah I'll be pissed if I end up loving the game and the soundtrack is sold out by then and in the hands of mostly flippers, but still not dropping the money now. 

$20 (unreleased) game... $100 soundtrack. Definitely seems like overkill. Hope it's a cool set and anyone who gets it is happy but that's too rich for my blood.

1 hour ago, redroom said:

Kinda surprised this is a 4xLP for a $20 game. 

Maybe it's 45rpm with 3 songs on each side. 

I don't care that the records are not 180gr. Maybe it's even better for the packaging. That's 120gr less it has to carry. 

Ordered the game and soundtrack. I still have no problem with iam8bit and I don't mind waiting a few months (or longer). 

I mean, it does say "almost 3 hours of music" so I hope it's more than 3 songs per side.

That Castlevania 4 cover art is absolutely heinous. Why couldn't they just use the original game box art which was awesome?

Super_Castlevania_IV_North_American_SNES

Edited by NorthwayNative