35 minutes ago, Vector53 said:

Where was the URL for this one? The only newsletter link I found directed to the main page

There is a Stardew Valley repress up, not sure if Mondo is getting it this time.  Sounds like it is potentially unlimited, like a kickstarter almost.  $57 shipped to the US.

https://www.gamersedition.com/products/stardew-valley-repress

Fastest.  Repress.  Ever.

Edited by thievedrelic

13 minutes ago, thievedrelic said:

There is a Stardew Valley repress up, not sure if Mondo is getting it this time.  Sounds like it is potentially unlimited, like a kickstarter almost.  $57 shipped to the US.

https://www.gamersedition.com/products/stardew-valley-repress

Fastest.  Repress.  Ever.

It's up at Mondo. Wish I would've known about this before I dropped $57 on the tri-color from Gamer's Edition. But it'll be a nice collectible so oh well.

3 hours ago, Ogrejoyed said:

Anyone get their Hero of Time record yet? Still waiting for my kickstarter exclusive, but someone mentioned on Discogs that it sounds muddy (like the Last Guardian) and I'm really hoping this isn't true for all of them. 

Received mine from iam8bit 2 weeks ago and no complaints here, sounds great to me.

27 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Wait?! people who bought it from iam8bit are getting it before the kickstarter backers?!

right!?! I thought that was pretty ridiculous too. I messaged Materia Collective asking when the backer exclusives should be showing up. And I wanted to buy a normal pressing as well but now they're on back order until september. ugh.