Got my copy of Hero of Time through (non-backer), and it sounds great, no complaints from me. Not muddy at all. Maybe only a handful have pressing issues?  

Also, I saw on Data Discs' Twitter that a newsletter will be going out in the next few days for Sonic Mania. Pre-orders are this week (I'm guessing Saturday). 

It's not official yet but it seems the soundtrack to Another World  will be released by Black Screen Records in August.

081204113736_2800.jpg

Info: https://www.banquetrecords.com/another-world-ost/jean-francois-freitas/BSR23

Contra is now up on Mondo

https://mondotees.com/products/contra-original-video-game-soundtrack-lp-1

23 hours ago, Ogrejoyed said:

I ended up snagging a copy of the green/purple hero of time and it sounds amazing. Sucks that some people got muddy pressings, but I think it's amazing and I can't wait to get the gold backer exclusive (which for some reason that is taking so much longer). 

I got mine yesterday; it isn't muddy at all but it sure has a lot of clicks/pops on side B.  Have yet to get to C-D.

5 minutes ago, batman said:

Got the subscription variants /100. Stoked for these!!! Gonna play Sif's theme on repeat and cry. 

Jealous! I was tempted, but the cheapest shipping was another $23! Really hope an EU distributor comes up.

Saying that, it was $23 expedited via UPS or $38 economy shipping! Uh.... What?

3 minutes ago, Le Gogh said:

Jealous! I was tempted, but the cheapest shipping was another $23! Really hope an EU distributor comes up.

Saying that, it was $23 expedited via UPS or $38 economy shipping! Uh.... What?

Cheapest shipping for me was Media Mail at $11 (!!!!!). Not stoked about $35 records either, but whatever.