54 minutes ago, batman said:

@Sunshine here's a photo gallery for that other DS trilogy release: https://www.gamespot.com/gallery/see-the-dark-souls-series-super-limited-vinyl-soun/2900-1376/

if you compare the track listing, DS1 is the same. DS2 and DS3 add more DLC tracks. Unfortunately, I think the DS3 tracks are still going to be cut short since that's the way that it was officially released. 

you can see the gatefolds here: 

I actually like the SL9 versions better...

Aw fuck yeah that looks great.

Spacelabs DS1 has the Kalameet track that isn't on the official one. The DS2 soundtrack is spread out to side F before it gets to the DLC compared to Spacelabs side D with no DLC. DS3 has it through side D and onto E before the DLC tracks start as well. Plus spacelab uses glossy jackets compared to the other versions matte finish with foil stamping plus trilogy box. Seems like a no brainer to me.

13 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Aw fuck yeah that looks great.

Spacelabs DS1 has the Kalameet track that isn't on the official one. The DS2 soundtrack is spread out to side F before it gets to the DLC compared to Spacelabs side D with no DLC. DS3 has it through side D and onto E before the DLC tracks start as well. Plus spacelab uses glossy jackets compared to the other versions matte finish with foil stamping plus trilogy box. Seems like a no brainer to me.

good call on the kalameet, I didn't catch that. i noticed the different track splits, but i didn't think it was enough to compensate for longer tracks on DS3--i think they're still going to be cutoff. i prefer that matte, but i don't like the greyscale as much. box would sure be nice. where did you see that it was foil stamped?

also, both versions are officially licensed, so i don't know why they didn't do the same version for both the US and Europe.

Edited by batman

11 minutes ago, batman said:

good call on the kalameet, I didn't catch that. i noticed the different track splits, but i didn't think it was enough to compensate for longer tracks on DS3--i think they're still going to be cutoff. i prefer that matte, but i don't like the greyscale as much. box would sure be nice. where did you see that it was foil stamped?

also, both versions are officially licensed, so i don't know why they didn't do the same version for both the US and Europe.

Oh no you're right 3 is still fucked probably and I don't really want it if it is. You can see the stamping in the photos from that link, I could be wrong though 

Edited by Sunshine

9 minutes ago, dynabcn said:

Im saying that I hope that they will announce another edition of The Last Of Us like the one it was announced by Mondo. It got sold out in just days (or hours)

Ah gotcha. I don't think there's any word of it happening. And it didn't sell out it was an open edition for anyone that wanted it.

7 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

Ah gotcha. I don't think there's any word of it happening. And it didn't sell out it was an open edition for anyone that wanted it.

I didnt say it was a close edition. I know it was an open edition, but it got sold out in quite a fast way. Let's see if they can announce another similar one soon... 

6 minutes ago, dynabcn said:

I didnt say it was a close edition. I know it was an open edition, but it got sold out in quite a fast way. Let's see if they can announce another similar one soon... 

I hope so it's probably my favorite VG soundtrack. The Mondo version is really expensive now I see what you mean.

7 minutes ago, Sunshine said:

I hope so it's probably my favorite VG soundtrack. The Mondo version is really expensive now I see what you mean.

It's insane how expensive its now in Discogs. Like 200 / 300 dollars! Uff... We need that soundtrack back in vinyl.

I would love also the Illusion Of Gaia / Illusion Of Time one. And another version of the Final Fantasy VII that isnt just a picture disc. I hope they will announce it somehow by the release of the remake. 

6 hours ago, dynabcn said:

The in stock ones sold out fast. But the open edition preorders were up for a few weeks I think.