If anyone missed out on the Sonic Mania orders Data Disc just put up another batch of blue and black that will ship in October.  I've spent the last few days with the game and I gotta say this soundtrack is worth every penny.  
https://data-discs.com/products/sonic-mania?variant=45127984778#

33 minutes ago, AndrewSS said:

If anyone missed out on the Sonic Mania orders Data Disc just put up another batch of blue and black that will ship in October.  I've spent the last few days with the game and I gotta say this soundtrack is worth every penny.  
https://data-discs.com/products/sonic-mania?variant=45127984778#

This remix is...

tumblr_o1v3o5luYq1smr3n4o1_r2_500.gif

Glad the soundtrack list is available for the Sonic Mania one. it's missing some of my favorite songs from the OST, including the re-done Green Hill zone, as well as the opening animation song, which IMO is the best song off the soundtrack. If it was a little cheaper with shipping to the $US, I'd buy it. Can't afford $40 for this : /

oops. ^^^

FINALLY SUNSET RIDERS. Got an email saying that they finally have them and they're shipping them out monday. 

Also, they pressed some of them with a smoke effect and they're being put randomly into some people's orders. They didn't specify how many, but they're pretty cool. 

3 hours ago, jonnywreck said:

My wife is a teacher and this summer has been rough for me. The struggle is real.

Ha! It's the opposite for me. During the summer I was able to get the post as she was at work; however, now she is beating me home, so I think I might just start shipping them to school. 

Just got an email in from iam8bit that my Sunset Riders vinyl has finally shipped!

I also got another email in from them saying that the Planet Coaster Slip Mat's was returned to the USA by UK customs without iam8bit being notified. It will take around 2 weeks to get them back to the UK and then they will ship the orders out.

Edited by NinjaCool

5 hours ago, jonnywreck said:

Got my DKC and Metroid - floored at how great they sound and how much I like the artwork. Has anyone listened to DKC all the way through yet? I was pleasantly surprised!

yeah DKC sounds great. was also surprised at the original DK bonus tracks. love this release.

30 minutes ago, AndrewSS said:

Thanks for this. If you use your REDcard you get an extra 5% off, too. Came to about $91.10 with the discount.

Edited by freezeflash