1 hour ago, clerk3745 said:

We're talking important stuff here: Halo Wars 2.

I didn't like 2's music very much... at least nothing stands out to me right now. At least not compared to the first.

But yes, ODST is hands down the best Halo soundtrack. Wonder if we can get a certain  "astronomic earthquake" to do something...

53 minutes ago, No This Is Patrick said:

I didn't like 2's music very much... at least nothing stands out to me right now. At least not compared to the first.

But yes, ODST is hands down the best Halo soundtrack. Wonder if we can get a certain  "astronomic earthquake" to do something...

I never played either HW. Today was the 10th anniversary of Halo 3, I'm surprised they didn't do anything (besides the backwards comparability).

11 minutes ago, clerk3745 said:

Gods be praised! Thank the Eight! Hail Sithis!

5 minutes ago, whoa said:

WHOA, really in for that. Side D to be annoying child conversations and dragon noises.

Side D will be all the guard dialogue.

Side note, I went to XFan in Salt Lake City early this year, and saw someone cosplaying as a Whiterun guard, stopped him for a picture and he asked me if someone stole my sweetroll :lol:

Anyone going to NYCC this year? I really want the Sweet Roll variant for Skyrim... that said, the "regular" edition will be announced next week.

Borderlands: Claptastic Voyage and Outlast: Trilogy of Terror are their next game soundtrack releases.

Edited by No This Is Patrick
clarification

I mean I get what they were going for with that sweet roll variant but it's a bit underwhelming. There does look like a lot of effort went into this though so that's comforting. This release and The Witcher (which I idiotically didn't purchase, but heard excellent things) showcasing a turn for Spacelab? We shall see...

4 hours ago, Redder said:

Yes! I have seen that but they don't ship to Spain. Anyway, thank you very much.

It's showing "currently out of stock" on their website for me right now anyways.

4 hours ago, redroom said:

Anyone playing the game? I'm really enjoying it but it's HARD. 

I said to a friend I wanted to get 100% achievements.  Strugling to get at least one at the moment haha.

Yes!  Put 3 hours into it earlier.  Beat all the bosses and run & gun levels on the first island and have beaten 1 boss and 1 run & gun on the second island.  Loving it so sooo much.

Amazon did have the Cuphead soundtrack for $88. Looks like it went up to its current price on release day. Glad I jumped on it on Wednesday. Figured it was a safer bet since it won't charge til it ships, and I could cancel if I wasn't a fan. That was a stupid thought though.  Game is fantastic, and the music is contagious. 

On 9/30/2017 at 1:19 PM, redroom said:

Amazon has it for $115 without shipping. You'll probably have to pay import taxes so you'll end up paying around €150.

I also checked that one from Target and with shipping included it's still cheaper at iam8bit uk.

Anyone playing the game? I'm really enjoying it but it's HARD. 

I said to a friend I wanted to get 100% achievements.  Strugling to get at least one at the moment haha.

Played all weekend, and yeah It's super hard. I am currently working on the second Run & Gun and have finished all the bosses up to that point. It's a really awesome, fun , and infuriating game. I managed to perfect Goopy LeGrande after I realized he had audio queues behind the music, so after turning that down I was set, but the other bosses, had more visual queues. It just brings back so many memories of old school platformers like this

Oh the biggest slap was when I go the perfect run trophy but didn't get an S ranking on the score because I took too long and didn't use enough super abilities.. A-.. Fuck you game.. I play it again

Edited by roadmonkey