AdBlock Extension Detected!

sketch-logo.png

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

23 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

I love the Uncharted games and while  I appreciate iam8bit's efforts, they always seem to slightly miss the mark with their cover art designs for their Uncharted soundtracks. That being said, I'll still probably pick this up because I hate myself and....the hobby.
Ugh.

20 hours ago, slinch said:

Hoping it becomes available in North America as well. With the exchange, it's already $85 CAD before shipping. :(
Still gotta pick up the complete edition of the game with the new DLC campaign too.

5 hours ago, voltagedrop said:

Hoping it becomes available in North America as well. With the exchange, it's already $85 CAD before shipping. :(
Still gotta pick up the complete edition of the game with the new DLC campaign too.

Giving how terrible the CDN dollar is sucks ordering from anywhere's outside of Canada lately.

Would recommend picking up the game though, It's amazing

Hey, you lovely people! Me and the guys from the Video Game Grooves podcast are taking a look back at VGM vinyl in 2017 and it would be a great help if you could tell us your top 3 favorite titles from 2017 in this form: http://tinyurl.com/VGMvinyl2017

Cheers :)

Edited by rpbtz

4 hours ago, rpbtz said:

Hey, you lovely people! Me and the guys from the Video Game Grooves podcast are taking a look back at VGM vinyl in 2017 and it would be a great help if you could tell us your top 3 favorite titles from 2017 in this form: http://tinyurl.com/VGMvinyl2017

Cheers :)

Done! 

Thanks to everyone who voted in the "best of 2017" poll I posted recently :)

I revealed the results in the last 2017 episode of the Video Game Grooves podcast where I'm also on as a guest host. You can check it out here if you like: http://videogamegrooves.com/2017/12/16/episode-17-best-of-2017-frederik-blipblop-lauridsen/

3 hours ago, thievedrelic said:

2 copies of TF2 "Fight Songs" soundtrack up at MO - 

http://merchandiseoutlet.com/fight-songs-the-music-of-team-fortress-2-vinyl/

Use code SANTA20 and they should be $16 shipped, pretty good deal.  If you play the game, this includes a code for a hat (of course).

dangit, looks like it's sold out. I'm sad I missed this.

6 hours ago, Ogrejoyed said:

Has anyone else bought Shag's Flyrule album? I just got mine, and it sounds great, but the center hole barely fits on my turntable and I feel like I'm about to break the record in half trying to take it off.

Just wondering if anyone else had this issue.

i usually slip a bic pen into the hole and spin it around to bore the hole a little larger without hurting the vinyl.

there might be a better way to do this.

On 12/20/2017 at 1:12 PM, Ogrejoyed said:

Has anyone else bought Shag's Flyrule album? I just got mine, and it sounds great, but the center hole barely fits on my turntable and I feel like I'm about to break the record in half trying to take it off.

Just wondering if anyone else had this issue.

Had this with Fez as it was stuck tight, and was advised to put the platter on and, grabbing the sides, gently lift it up. The spin + upward movement should eventually lift it off without bowing the record. Wouldn't recommend this if you don't have a slipmat. Should also loosen that hole (honk honk).

Edited by whoa
Or rock the record back and forth and slowly up.

10 hours ago, Ogrejoyed said:

NES greatest hits vol 2 seems to be coming soon. Currently it's on his instagram story.

The cover looks just like the Vol 1 cover, but instead of the NES systems they're NES zappers. 

Pretty pumped! 

Honestly I've been checking daily. Figured it would have been sooner after his website changed it's layout