Here's a question - what indie games do you think deserve a vinyl pressing? Besides Fez, obviously.

Asking for a friend. Who might be me. 

For me personally, Super Meat Boy and The Binding of Isaac (+Rebirth).

Also, not indie but the game series I want vinyl from the most is Kingdom Hearts. So much good music.

Still waiting 3 1/2 months after my preorder to hear the first one. Let's not get too tied with the future when DD needs to deliver now, so we can confirm sound quality, packaging, etc., etc.

Their first two releases are amongst the best quality I have ever seen. The attention to detail is on another level. Well worth the wait.

Good find! I quite liked 8, 7 is still the best for me both musically and in terms of gameplay though. Will probably pick this up if it gets an EU release. Looks like the release date is 21/12/2015.

My copy of 7 on picture disc sounds good, surprisingly, so hopefully this will be as well.

Only 85 copies of Sword & Sworcery left. I don't think it's getting a repress either. Definitely don't sleep on this, the soundtrack is so dope.

I also have some exciting news of my own on the subject of (LEGIT) VG on vinyl which I will share soon. Really stoked to tell y'all. One person in this thread in particular is going to be pretty pleased I think.

EDIT: Just checked. TWO PEOPLE.

alright, I'm just going to say it, either you guys have to be okay with actually discussing the Moonshake updates openly or STFU about them. they don't even really belong in this thread, being bootlegs.

maybe we should start a moonshake thread and you can have a super secret magic word, like "girls have cooties", since y'all seem to think hopping on his mailing list, PUBLIC instagram, or just googling him is impossible and you're all bearing the massive responsibility of preventing his house being raided by Nintendo's legal team.

if nintendo wants to pull the plug, it's going to happen. you guys discussing it in an already obscure forum isn't going to make the difference.

alright, I'm just going to say it, either you guys have to be okay with actually discussing the Moonshake updates openly or STFU about them. they don't even really belong in this thread, being bootlegs.

maybe we should start a moonshake thread and you can have a super secret magic word for entry like "girls have cooties", since y'all seem to think hopping on his mailing list, PUBLIC instagram, or just googling him is impossible and you are bearing the massive responsibility of preventing his house being raided by Nintendo's legal team.

if nintendo wants to pull the plug, it's going to happen. you guys discussing it in an already obscure forum isn't going to make the difference.

Talk to the mods/admins, not us. 

Talk to the mods/admins, not us. 

damn, for a hot second I thought I was talking to rational, thinking human beings who could maybe see the reasoning in what I was trying to say without having to be leap-frogged by lugging a mod into it.

but thanks for your contribution to the discussion