1 minute ago, daegor said:

Copyright Bethesda?  This will be the unannounced release that Spacelab was hinting at.

Wouldn't actually be surprised. And that'd be super neat. According to an old forum post by another non-vgm label someone picked up the vinyl license for DOOM quite a while back (dunno if it's this or the original, though - or if it's even true, it was an old forum post after all).

Got both versions of the No Man's Sky soundtrack in over the weekend; the 2xLP iam8bit pressing and the Laced Records 4xLP boxset. Both are really really nice packages; the 4xLP is quite a slim box which is good as I was worried about where another box set would go! The artwork on the iam8bit version is beautiful and not only is the vinyl a little heavier feeling, it looks great too. Haven't had a chance to play either of them yet, but pretty excited to. I'm worried that now I know the quality of the iam8bit stuff that I'll be more tempted to splurge, but that $ > £ conversion rate might be enough to keep me sensible for now.

22 hours ago, Mattallurgist said:

Got both versions of the No Man's Sky soundtrack in over the weekend; the 2xLP iam8bit pressing and the Laced Records 4xLP boxset. Both are really really nice packages; the 4xLP is quite a slim box which is good as I was worried about where another box set would go! The artwork on the iam8bit version is beautiful and not only is the vinyl a little heavier feeling, it looks great too. Haven't had a chance to play either of them yet, but pretty excited to. I'm worried that now I know the quality of the iam8bit stuff that I'll be more tempted to splurge, but that $ > £ conversion rate might be enough to keep me sensible for now.

Love to hear how they each sound when you get around to spinning them.

Blood Music had an LP go up, 65 only in the US/Canada. I'm super sad I missed it. Doesn't the guy who owns that post here? If not can somebody grab here from Europe help me get the Neurovoider OST?

Blood Music had an LP go up, 65 only in the US/Canada. I'm super sad I missed it. Doesn't the guy who owns that post here? If not can somebody grab here from Europe help me get the Neurovoider OST?