DOMAN127

Video Game OSTs v2.0

2,115 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ghost said:

For Metroid and DCK, I think I remember someone saying something along the lines of "wonder what the cover art will be?" Is the artwork that was featured on the website not the final product? 

I'm assuming DKC is correct cause it looks like The Velvet Underground & Nico and that's the direction I anticipate being taken with that cover art. Metroid probably isn't accurate as that just looks like an in-game screenshot unless I'm missing something. 

ghost likes this

37 minutes ago, The Saint said:

I'm assuming DKC is correct cause it looks like The Velvet Underground & Nico and that's the direction I anticipate being taken with that cover art. Metroid probably isn't accurate as that just looks like an in-game screenshot unless I'm missing something. 

Yeah those are just quick images to signify the release item on the website.  I'd say the Metroid will probably end up similar to the test press covers:

http://imgur.com/a/Bq0Cd

DKC is anyone's guess.

ghost likes this

12 hours ago, PookdaddyG said:

So its come to my attention that a record of the Jet Set Radio Soundtrack was released. Anyone know anything about it? All I can find are +$100 versions for sale on Ebay and Discogs. 

It's a boot

Cuphead is one of my most anticipated upcoming games, even more so now that it finally has a release date. But c'mon, I am not spending $100 on a soundtrack when I haven't even played the game yet. Seems a bit premature. And yeah I'll be pissed if I end up loving the game and the soundtrack is sold out by then and in the hands of mostly flippers, but still not dropping the money now. 

31 minutes ago, The Saint said:

Cuphead is one of my most anticipated upcoming games, even more so now that it finally has a release date. But c'mon, I am not spending $100 on a soundtrack when I haven't even played the game yet. Seems a bit premature. And yeah I'll be pissed if I end up loving the game and the soundtrack is sold out by then and in the hands of mostly flippers, but still not dropping the money now. 

$20 (unreleased) game... $100 soundtrack. Definitely seems like overkill. Hope it's a cool set and anyone who gets it is happy but that's too rich for my blood.

Kinda surprised this is a 4xLP for a $20 game. 

Maybe it's 45rpm with 3 songs on each side. 

I don't care that the records are not 180gr. Maybe it's even better for the packaging. That's 120gr less it has to carry. 

Ordered the game and soundtrack. I still have no problem with iam8bit and I don't mind waiting a few months (or longer). 

1 hour ago, redroom said:

Kinda surprised this is a 4xLP for a $20 game. 

Maybe it's 45rpm with 3 songs on each side. 

I don't care that the records are not 180gr. Maybe it's even better for the packaging. That's 120gr less it has to carry. 

Ordered the game and soundtrack. I still have no problem with iam8bit and I don't mind waiting a few months (or longer). 

I mean, it does say "almost 3 hours of music" so I hope it's more than 3 songs per side.